2015/16 Premier League Thread:Not an Elite Mentality Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
And instead of talking to player agents about possible transfers, Wenger will spend his time flying from Europe to USA so he can watch both tournaments.

ZaPkU7T.jpg

PHOTO-deea06f98aaf17f9497314513885aeb5-1373305643-35.jpg

Joel is more proven on an international level than Feo and Ox. Arsene's loyalty to cocky idiots is his downfall

And instead of talking to player agents about possible transfers, Wenger will spend his time flying from Europe to USA so he can watch both tournaments.

ZaPkU7T.jpg

FFS! Just realised that

You're right. :mad:

FFS! Just realised that

You're right. :mad:
You should go to France.
Marseille and Nice are the host cities that are coastal towns.
France-Albania is in Marseille.
England-Russia Marseille.
Ukraine-Poland Marseille.
Spain-Turkey Nice.
Sweden-Belgium Nice.
Iceland-Hungary Marseille.

Walk around the beaches and try to find Wenger. Then spend couple of hours discussing Arsenal summer transfers with him.

You should go to France.
Marseille and Nice are the host cities that are coastal towns.
France-Albania is in Marseille.
England-Russia Marseille.
Ukraine-Poland Marseille.
Spain-Turkey Nice.
Sweden-Belgium Nice.
Iceland-Hungary Marseille.

Walk around the beaches and try to find Wenger. Then spend couple of hours discussing Arsenal summer transfers with him.

If we lose the title to Leicester/Spurs then I can't see him staying due to fan pressure.

Tuchel IN.
Reus IN.
Kante IN.
Auba IN.

anyone else watching american crime story the people vs oj?? curious to know what you guys think

LUIS-ENRIQUE-REAL-MADRID-N-132-LIGA-FTBOL-20140923113131.jpg

"My time at Real Madrid doesn't bring me good memories," the Asturian coach once said, while he described Barca's 6-2 win at the Bernabeu in 2009 as a "football orgasm" and only last weekend said the ideal scenario for his side would be for "Madrid to have no points" in La Liga.

Lmao glad got buried in the heavies... Fuck I love that dude he's just solid gold, best troll

anyone else watching american crime story the people vs oj?? curious to know what you guys think
He did it, the saddest thing in this is that it got turned into a race war and people forgot what it was all about.

A human murdering 2 other human. He got what he deserved in the end... Great NFL player but a scumbag of a human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back