2015/16 Prem League Discussion v9: Change of Heart Edition

I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread like that really in the SB, I know a few in other threads that bet as well. I'll contribute for sure, going to get back into betting more haven't for a bit
Exactly.

If we can pool together all of our own personal provincial knowledge it may deliver us a few extra wins each.

Mob has a great grasp on MLS & obscure Europa teams. I know a bit about lower leagues in England etc

And we can all trash any potential bets if & when Raw agrees with them.

Win win

nycfc bleed goals. last 5 games ended in 1-0 (L), 5-3 (W), 3-2 (L), 2-0 (L), 3-1 (W)

37 GA, 34 GF.

And they are up against Ethan Finlay and Kei tonight :redface:

Exactly.

If we can pool together all of our own personal provincial knowledge it may deliver us a few extra wins each.

Mob has a great grasp on MLS & obscure Europa teams. I know a bit about lower leagues in England etc

And we can all trash any potential bets if & when Raw agrees with them.

Win win

rdlol.gif

Kyle, whens the US WNT game??

About 45 mins.

Cool, alot earlier than usual!

Sorry, that is when coverage starts. It starts at 630pm here, so i think 1130p for you

Sorry, that is when coverage starts. It starts at 630pm here, so i think 1130p for you

Odds of Costa rica getting rekt worse than before?

SAME

Need Ajax, Borussia D & PSG wins tomorrow to make $96

I've never even heard of Jablonec & Odd Grenland, so quietly confident.
What bets you thinking for the weekend?

I know they needed a rhyme for "whore", but to suggest he "won't be winning trophies anymore", is silly.

Who's more nailed on for their domestic title, PSG or Bayern?

I got "Di Maria", "Argentina" and "and he won't be winning trophies any more"

I know they needed a rhyme for "whore", but to suggest he "won't be winning trophies anymore", is silly.

Who's more nailed on for their domestic title, PSG or Bayern?

Bayern lol

Mga on here said that putting money on Bayern winning the leauge is safer than putting your money in a bank, he has a point :icon_lol:

Mga on here said that putting money on Bayern winning the leauge is safer than putting your money in a bank, he has a point :icon_lol:
My bookie gives lower odds for PSG compared to Bayern.

Hey LilMountain there is a trade for you to accept!

What bets you thinking for the weekend?

Swansea-Wham-Che parlay & build off from that.

May add Watford & Villa into separate parlays too.

Will listen to your French/Spanish lg tips too

Swansea-Wham-Che parlay & build off from that.

May add Watford & Villa into separate parlays too.
These will be my bets (not sure which ones i parlay up).
Friday: PSG, Malaga-Sevilla over 2.5

Saturday: Lyon, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, Bayern, Atletico, United, Palace, Swansea, Espanyol (win and draw possibly), West Ham

Sunday: Marseille, City, Chelsea, Dortmund, Juventus, Real Madrid, Bilbao-Barca over 2.5/3.5, Betis-Villarreal over 2.5,

Back