2015/16 Prem League Discussion v9: Change of Heart Edition

I can't think of any team in Ligue 1 that can challenge PSG properly?

Even when MUFC sign Lewa a Muller, Bayern will still romp it.

Might as get Neuer while we're at it, come to think of it.

I can't think of any team in Ligue 1 that can challenge PSG properly?
Lyon, Marseille, Monaco might be able to challenge PSG if one the teams listed is able to beat other two in both games while PSG drops points to them. Lyon was 8 points behind PSG and didnt lose any of their keyplayers i think.

Might as get Neuer while we're at it, come to think of it.
So you want United to have Argentina, Germany and Spain national team nr 1 goalies?
Better make a bid for Lloris since you started! :icon_lol:

Would end Lewis right here and now but I'll let his disappointment in another trophyless season do that for me.

Would end Lewis right here and now but I'll let his disappointment in another trophyless season do that for me.

USWNT Lineup: Solo; O'Hara, Engen, Sauerbrunn, Chalupny (c); O'Reilly, Holiday, Heath, Rapinoe; Lloyd, Wambach

So you want United to have Argentina, Germany and Spain national team nr 1 goalies?
Better make a bid for Lloris since you started! :icon_lol:

De Gea's probably off.

No you wouldn't. You get rustled too easily. Relax, Bayern are definitely, 100% not selling anyone else.....don't worry.

Enjoy winning the Bundesliga by March again.

Blokey'll remember this.

11889613_776832132427230_1379676880481222683_n.jpg

De Gea's probably off.

No you wouldn't. You get rustled too easily. Relax, Bayern are definitely, 100% not selling anyone else.....don't worry.

Enjoy winning the Bundesliga by March again.

Lol just playing the bit, not concerned in the slightest tbh

USWNT Lineup: Solo; O'Hara, Engen, Sauerbrunn, Chalupny (c); O'Reilly, Holiday, Heath, Rapinoe; Lloyd, Wambach

The lack of PressBless is sad. Good to see Kelley & Tobin Bae start doe.

whens kick off? who are these cans

Back