2015/16 Prem League Discussion v9: Change of Heart Edition

probably, keep me entertained while working lol
u get that one job?

His new writer debuted today. Must've swallowed a f'n thseauraus before penning it lol

Needs to dial it back some, imo.

Oh yes Valenciaaaaaa

vamoooosssssss

not great tbh

No real attacking threat, Noone scores 2 in 3 but gets benched, still conceding goals in the last few minutes.

Still completely underwhelmed by the manager and his tactics.

Not easy being a Cardiff fan

Big Man Kenwyne needs to play 90 every game.

Okay need 3rd goal from Valencia

not great tbh

No real attacking threat, Noone scores 2 in 3 but gets benched, still conceding goals in the last few minutes.

Still completely underwhelmed by the manager and his tactics.

Not easy being a Cardiff fan

mC7cTyN3.jpeg

C'mon Hull. Cobblers not even playing 1st choice goalie FFS

I don't think he was expecting a response so quickly lol

He said as soon as he gets his green screen room set up he will holla at me, will keep you informed!

I don't think he was expecting a response so quickly lol

He said as soon as he gets his green screen room set up he will holla at me, will keep you informed!

Right now it's basically a straight rip off of Jack Slacks articles. Except it reads like a 15yr old taking his gcse's.

I've no doubts your video panache will polish the product right up.

whicher PL team that decides to go for Charlie Austin, I think they've got a hidden gem. 15m for a provem goal sacorer. only 26 so he's just coming into himself. can easily double that 15m in a few years time.

sadly my club is too broke to afford anything except sending Samson and Delilah to the malls to take pics

whicher PL team that decides to go for Charlie Austin, I think they've got a hidden gem. 15m for a provem goal sacorer. only 26 so he's just coming into himself. can easily double that 15m in a few years time.

sadly my club is too broke to afford anything except sending Samson and Delilah to the malls to take pics

lol at Charlie Austin ever going for 30m.

He's a Kevin Phillips or a Marcus Stewart.

Come on Basel, you Swiss bastards

Back