2015/16 Prem League Discussion v9: Change of Heart Edition

Good job Valencia, now if those Swiss bastards can do ANYTHING.

lol at Charlie Austin ever going for 30m.

He's a Kevin Phillips or a Marcus Stewart.

ur telling me if kevin Phillips were to score his what 30+ goals in a season, win the European goldenboot last year, hypothetically, he wouldn't be garnering attention of 30m+??

the fact john stones is getting 40m+ attention is ridiculous. whats he done to warrant that price tag?

Baselllll you beautiful swiss bastards

I want to hit the weights with Rumble now

[YT]x1AjtX3C5j8[/YT]

Just need Basel to score now

giphy.gif

ur telling me if kevin Phillips were to score his what 30+ goals in a season, win the European goldenboot last year, hypothetically, he wouldn't be garnering attention of 30m+??

Yep- there was a reason no big club ever went in for him. Look how ineffectual he was for England at that time.

Not knocking the guy at all. He was my next door neighbour at one point! He definitely found his level though.

Goal - Hull City 2 ( S Aluko 86 ) Fulham 1

BOOM!!

Celtic 3-2 FT
Valencia 3-1 FT

Hull winning 2-1 in 90th min

Wooof. Parlay hit and the other ones are still live.

Lol Basel

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f74/sports-bar-betting-thread-v1-3052549/

Posted a Sports Bar betting thread so as not to overly pollute prem thread with betting talk, as not everyone is interrested in the gambling aspect.

MMA one in the heavies is really popular. Lets see if it's got any legs.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread like that really in the SB, I know a few in other threads that bet as well. I'll contribute for sure, going to get back into betting more haven't for a bit

whicher PL team that decides to go for Charlie Austin, I think they've got a hidden gem. 15m for a provem goal sacorer. only 26 so he's just coming into himself. can easily double that 15m in a few years time.

sadly my club is too broke to afford anything except sending Samson and Delilah to the malls to take pics

Surprised he's still with QPR, think he would do well on a few teams in the PL

Basel, you're dead to me.

Wooof. Parlay hit and the other ones are still live.

Lol Basel
SAME

Need Ajax, Borussia D & PSG wins tomorrow to make $96

I've never even heard of Jablonec & Odd Grenland, so quietly confident.

Back