2015/16 Prem League Discussion v2: SOON

Full house & you can hear a rat piss on cotton in stands.

sonnen.jpeg

Consolation being he still showed more than Remy, who was absolutely shocking.

Remy's not a fit for Chelsea as a striker. Great player i like him a lot, but he's up shit's creek.

What do you think about Hazard playing more centrally?

Petr Cech just trolled Piers Morgan

Follows him

Gets a 'ooo look at me, Cech now follows me' response

Unfollows

LAD

wow that looked so easy for Madrid

Spurs defense has been shocking all pre-season.

Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola has claimed that former player Bastian Schweinsteiger, 31, a summer signing for Manchester United, has not been fit for the past three years.

Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola has claimed that former player Bastian Schweinsteiger, 31, a summer signing for Manchester United, has not been fit for the past three years.

well, that's kind of a fact.

HA-MEZZZZZZZZZz

2 years. Was fit when they won the treble.

Remy's not a fit for Chelsea as a striker. Great player i like him a lot, but he's up shit's creek.

What do you think about Hazard playing more centrally?
I think Hazard has a very tough season ahead of him. Offensively CHE are pretty flimsy. Man mark him & they'll drop points.

Need a huge season out of Oscar & Willian & i'm not sure they've got it in them.

Mou is a f'n Professor of the January window though. Gonna need to be by the looks of it.

kyle, mma hour

Paul harris prob getting canned

Who's squad in the EPL right now do you think has the best depth?

The actual quotes:

"When he does not have injury problems, I am completely convinced he will do very well at Manchester United," Guardiola said in The Times.

"He is a top, top player. Unfortunately, the last three years he was never in good condition. He is going to play really well there [at United] -- I really hope that is going to happen."

http://www.espnfc.us/manchester-uni...eiger-needs-to-put-injury-problems-behind-him

Back