2015/16 Prem League Discussion v2: SOON

Greek/Cypriot kid at our school got humiliated in PE changing rooms for skidmarks. Said stains were from creosoting fence in backyard of his chippy. Creative, but the choccy bot tag still stuck.

Must be all the olives they eat that makes 'em leak so badly.

NF, your thoughts on Mr Leto?

The guy is 40+

da fuq.

tumblr_nbic6abLIF1tepew7o4_400.gif

nope. through a friend.

what you reckon about this wheelchair injury thing?

**** :icon_lol: greek cyp but neither thank god.

Get rid of Wilshere imo. I love the guy but he's a crock :icon_neut

truth be told, im not so annoyed he got married but annoyed he got married in an ugly as fuck suit. bride blatantly chose it

Yeah it was bad. Handsome fuck. I lowkey hate him. Sad his big Barca move never happened and probably never will. Oh well.

She aint all dat

Yeah, I wasn't a fan of their latest stuff at the time and only went because a friend had a spare ticket, but they played quite a few songs from their previous album so it was pretty good. They know how to get a crowd going.

This song was great

good song. like this one me

[YT]VSiTrGCAbt8[/YT]

Greek/Cypriot kid at our school got humiliated in PE changing rooms for skidmarks. Said stains were from creosoting fence in backyard of his chippy. Creative, but the choccy bot tag still stuck.

Must be all the olives they eat that makes 'em leak so badly.

thanks for that fascinating regalia from 20 years ago m8 :wink:

Thank God Tules isn't one of those blaming paulista

Lol @ an english midfielder getting bodied by a brazilian center back who cut his very large teeth in spain.

Soak that in please

Get rid of Wilshere imo. I love the guy but he's a crock :icon_neut
ankles made of fine china. fuck him off imo. he's a gooner through and through, but if we want to win the big stuff again, we need to sack him off. hes shot
Yeah it was bad. Handsome fuck. I lowkey hate him. Sad his big Barca move never happened and probably never will. Oh well.

She aint all dat

how old is he? thought he was like my age. might happen still.

she's not. but i guess they were childhood sweethearts and she's loyal n dat. gotta admire it

Back