2015/16 Prem League Discussion v2: SOON

Man, that Spurs defense..so dependent on Lloris.

Yeah, we're not selling our best players every other season, and we're improving on what we already have. CDM is a priority, Arteta/Flamini can't be relied upon because Coq will eventually get injured/suspended. A new striker would be great, and I still think we'll sign one after letting Sanogo/Akpom go out again but Feo/Giroud/Dat guy is okay I guess.

Cech number 1, Bellerin/Monreal as the full backs, Coq/Ramz in the middle, Santi/Ox/Mesut, and Theo would be the main eleven for now imo. Add in Alexis when he's back.

Personally, I'd still prefer Giroud for the majority of games. I think Theo has a job to do in certain games, but he's very unpolished at No. 9 right now. We can't afford to have a striker that can't hold the ball up IMO. I still think Theo's best out wide.

Either way, at the moment, he's probably better than the current Chelsea back up strikers. They were both AWFUL the other day. Falcao looked like he didn't know what was g'warnin' and Remy forgot what off side was. I really do wonder if Falcao will ever return to his former level.

Da fuq Spurs play in 45 mins wtf is going on?

WEO, your guy Adam Le Fondre is going on loan to Wolves from Cardiff.

Fantastic OP Sexy.

Press Bless.

tumblr_nshp7k0XkH1uaslf9o1_500.gif

Apparently, Ashley Young has signed a new three year contract with Man United.

Apparently, Ashley Young has signed a new three year contract with Man United.

Didn't do to bad last year but he does have a absolute stinker every 4-5 games

1:30am time for some zzzzzzzz.

Night yall

Personally, I'd still prefer Giroud for the majority of games. I think Theo has a job to do in certain games, but he's very unpolished at No. 9 right now. We can't afford to have a striker that can't hold the ball up IMO. I still think Theo's best out wide.

Either way, at the moment, he's probably better than the current Chelsea back up strikers. They were both AWFUL the other day. Falcao looked like he didn't know what was g'warnin' and Remy forgot what off side was. I really do wonder if Falcao will ever return to his former level.

Yeah Giroud definitely does have positives over Theo, and Wenger said in his post match talk on Bt Sport that he thought Cahill/Terry wouldn't allow Giroud any of the ball, so that's why he went with Theo who had the threat of running behind them. Most of it will depend on who we're up against.

And I think Falcao is done tbh. Let's hope Diego Costa gets injured or suspended for a while eh. Remy is the better player, but when Falcao is on at least 150k/week, then he'll be starting ahead of him

Night yall

G'night mate

The Aus/UK time difference is like the Us/Uk time difference lol

WEO, your guy Adam Le Fondre is going on loan to Wolves from Cardiff.

Yeah I saw, gonna be a real tough season for us this year..

Night yall

Night mate. Less Ice Cube G.O.A.T chat next time please... SAFE.

is WilsLAD fit for the opening game?

Yeah Giroud definitely does have positives over Theo, and Wenger said in his post match talk on Bt Sport that he thought Cahill/Terry wouldn't allow Giroud any of the ball, so that's why he went with Theo who had the threat of running behind them. Most of it will depend on who we're up against.

And I think Falcao is done tbh. Let's hope Diego Costa gets injured or suspended for a while eh. Remy is the better player, but when Falcao is on at least 150k/week, then he'll be starting ahead of him

I thought Falcao was on

just made 10 transfer for the FPL team lol

Whoever made "Juander Herrata" their FPL team, you're a cheeky one.

Back