2015/16 Prem League Discussion v2: SOON

I think Hazard has a very tough season ahead of him. Offensively CHE are pretty flimsy. Man mark him & they'll drop points.

Need a huge season out of Oscar & Willian & i'm not sure they've got it in them.

Mou is a f'n Professor of the January window though. Gonna need to be by the looks of it.

That was the story last year too and Hazard kind of put it on his back. IMO you can throw him in the center of midfield and try out a Cuardado or a Kenedy to his right. Maybe even Oscar on the wing. Just something different. Maybe play Fabregas more froward and Oscar deeper.

They're getting predictable yeah?

PSG showed us the blueprint of what to expect for English clubs in the CL this yr.

Cut through Utd like butter

lol Sergio Ramos about to body Lamela

Zayn Malik calls off engagement.

Rustlemania LOOMS

lol Daily Mail have all the 'BREAKING' shit on it. calm down

I don't know who that is Tules.

That was the story last year too and Hazard kind of put it on his back. IMO you can throw him in the center of midfield and try out a Cuardado or a Kenedy to his right. Maybe even Oscar on the wing. Just something different. Maybe play Fabregas more froward and Oscar deeper.

They're getting predictable yeah?
Very. When Wenger can out Bus you, you've got srs problems.

They'll have to unleash Fab more to expose & counterpunch the man marking of Eden.

One direction guy lol

Prob bigger news over here I guess. It has the 'BREAKING' thing on the update I just saw on my fone

Wenger played Maureen like a fiddle Sunday. Besides that free kick save by Cech I can't recall Chelsea having any decent chance at goal. Could be wrong.

Negredo, Jovetic & Dzeko all leave City

Aguero, Bony & Roberts (who?) the remaining strikers.

Very. When Wenger can out Bus you, you've got srs problems.

They'll have to unleash Fab more to expose & counterpunch the man marking of Eden.

Maybe i'm wrong but I've always felt like for as many high level backlines that Mourinho has put together, he always gives them a bailout in that first midfield line. Maybe just put more faith in them and play up higher?

Even when they were crashing at Arsenal they seemed very timid and afraid of getting caught on the counter. You've got Terry, Cahill, Azpilicueta, and Ivanovic. Let Matic be a big boy and stick his toes around the wing for a second imo

Wenger played Maureen like a fiddle Sunday. Besides that free kick save by Cech I can't recall Chelsea having any decent chance at goal. Could be wrong.
Best player from either side didn't play. If Costa played they could well have got the 1st goal & shut it down too.

Fine margins.

Fact that Arse has progressed this close to CHE should concern Mou though.

Negredo, Jovetic & Dzeko all leave City

Aguero, Bony & Roberts (who?) the remaining strikers.

Patrick Roberts. Highly rated (aren't they all these days?) young player they got from Fulham this summer.

I wonder if Pedogrini will go with just Aguero up top from now on? Maybe even push Yaya further forward.

Yaya, Silva & Sterling supporting Aguero would be scary tbh.

im so excited for the start of the season
cannot come soon enough looking forward to FPL this year
dat hazard captaincy

Back