- 2014 NBA offseason thread, v1: The LeTears Edition -

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added Faust to my death pool. He's my ninja but I couldn't pass up the points.

damn-o.gif

Leading up to the Fernals I was sitting pretty with the Heat besmirching Indicana

If you're gonna make audacious claims you're gonna need to back them up

didnt watch much nba this past season, i do realize carter williams won roy but was he stuffing stats on a can team in a down year for rookies or is he legit. Just surprised there are so many rumors the sixers are shopping him.

Thankss for bringing that to our attention llperez. I will approach next season in a completely different manner now.

Thankss for bringing that to our attention llperez. I will approach next season in a completely different manner now.

you can approach next season on your knees for all i care.

Definitely Rustlemania.

LOL @ Parker tanking his workout with the Cavs the kid has A-level management behind him. Great advice. Knowing the Cavs they will still pick him.

LOL @ Parker tanking his workout with the Cavs the kid has A-level management behind him. Great advice. Knowing the Cavs they will still pick him.

Bennett tanked all season long...

That's right

BENNETT LOOMS 2015!!!

So what's the deal with super buddies how come lebron and wade chose chris bosh as #3 over melon back when they decided to team up?

I always though Bern and melon were closer friends going back further

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tysoncards
Back