2014 MLB Discussion v5. Sara is a slump buster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canley is the only other I would take ahead of Reyes, maybe.

Tulo is hurt more then Reyes, and Reyes is always hurt.

That Troy Tulowitzki guy...

Yeah cuz Tulo doesn't exist in your world.

Id love to see the cangels smirch the dodgers in the ws but it will probably be another 25 years until the dodgers make another appearance.

Probably another 5 years before the Cangels even make the playoffs.

Id love to see the cangels smirch the dodgers in the ws but it will probably be another 25 years until the dodgers make another appearance.

I wonder if Vegas has odds of whether the Dodgers will make a WS or get on a network that more than 2,000 people can watch on first

Tulo has played less than 100 games once in his career. Reyes has played less than 100 games in 3 of his last 6 seasons.

Probably another 5 years before the Cangels even make the playoffs.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see the dodgers tank if they somehow made the nlcs. You know they wouldn't want anything to do with the besmirchment they'd face against the cangels in the World Series.

Id probably take Desmond over Reyes too.

Supposedly Hanley wants 130+ in his new contract. lol bro, your hitting .250 and your body is already breaking down at 30 years old.

I remember when I thought that Asdrubal Cabrera would be a perennial AL All Star starter once Jeter retires.

Tulo>Reyes>Desmond

Cangels keeping ibar for 30 mil was a steal.

I'm fine with a pure defensive SS if they can hover around .250. Brandon Crawford saves a lot of runs with his glove.

Starting to get less fun to make fun of the dodgers, almost feel bad for them now. All that money spent and they are the only NL West team not to make a WS in the last 15 years. Clearly dragging the rest of the division down.

I'm fine with a pure defensive SS if they can hover around .250. Brandon Crawford saves a lot of runs with his glove.

Starting to get less fun to make fun of the dodgers, almost feel bad for them now. All that money spent and they are the only NL West team not to make a WS in the last 15 years. Clearly dragging the rest of the division down.

As long as they don't go 60 years between world series championships like the giants they'll be fine. New ownership will make sure they don't.

Alex Rios has been hot this year. One of the invaluable pieces to my fantasy team last year

If I played this year I would have probably gotten him around the 10th round.

Dickey vs. Shields and a couple $12 stellas. Lazy weekday night at the ballpark.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back