2014 MLB Discussion v5. Sara is a slump buster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Indians suck so bad that I would be glad to have Puig at this point. If I was a Dodgers fan idk how I'd feel about Puig

Having Puig is awesome. He has a OPS over 1.000 with 11 homeruns and 39 rbi and only 23. Every team in baseball would love to have him right now.

Dodgers are fine. They just need to make the playoffs and stay relatively healthy. Kershaw, Greinke, Ryu will make them a favorite over almost anyone.

Ethier looks awkward in CF. Reminds me of when they put Nomar at 1B back in 2005

If I were I dodgers fan id wonder wtf is going on with their 180 million dollar fourth outfielder. Jordan.gif at candre starting in center field over him for "defense." Like Ethier is some kind of world beater in the outfield.

If I were the Cangels I would be wondering why I signed Canmilton instead of Grienke especially after trading their top prospects for him.

If I were the Cangels I would be wondering why I signed Canmilton instead of Grienke especially after trading their top prospects for him.

The cangels make it rain and most experts agree that they have one of the best groups of young players in the league. Hamilton will be back to MVP numbers when he returns.

I have to agree with this. Should have spent the money on Grienke and kept Torii Hunter.

Most experts agree that the Cangels are cans and should probably be the first team in Mexico City. They'll probably get more than 25k in attendance there.

lol, I remember when the Cangels got Grienke and Revulva called him a mental midget.

Dodgers are fine. They just need to make the playoffs and stay relatively healthy. Kershaw, Greinke, Ryu will make them a favorite over almost anyone.

Offense will disappear and lose a bunch of 2-0 games

My uncle is an Angels fan and was calling him Rain Man that year lol

Also doesn't care that Grienke went to Germany to inject fetuses in his arm like his arch nemesis Kome.

Maybe Jose Reyes should do the same. That can gets injured every other day.

He really should.

Best SS in the world when healthy. Dominates.

Id love to see the cangels smirch the dodgers in the ws but it will probably be another 25 years until the dodgers make another appearance.

Lol jose brokedick Reyes is the justin duscherererrerer of short stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back