2014 MLB Discussion v5. Sara is a slump buster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really should starting viewing this thread more.

This thread is great, the best part is watching canjamin get into some meaningless debate with someone on the regular.

Alright Sara. But whatever you do don't read anything that canrona says.

That guy is a can when it comes to baseball. He should stick to craft beers and hipster music

Is this thread close to as good as the constant besmirchment in the NBA thread?

Is this thread close to as good as the constant besmirchment in the NBA thread?

No. Most of the cans in here like talking about nonrelevant teams like the cangels, lastros and Yankees.

Nobody talks about the lastros or Yankees. The cangels are winning the World Series this year.

Hoping the cangels get the blue jays in the first round of the playoffs. That would basically be a bye into the next round.

I see revolver was right about you

At least I post in here year round. Alex quit this thread in week one and chilly quit after a month last year when he realized the jays were cans. I'll give canjamin some credit for sticking around for the sox besmirchment.

Too many plats in here.

Canshaw puts LA 5.5 games out now. Might as well begin producing those SF Giants 2014 NL West winner t-shirts and sending the Dodger shirts to Africa.

Giants will probably choke just like the niners did.

Both those teams are irrelevant anyways.

Some guy said Mike Scioscia has a fat face and he and Palis had an interesting back and forth, so if Palis comes here, keep mentioning Scioscia's face

Sciosca is one fat fuck. Him running out to argue with the umps when he gets rustled is probably all the exercise he gets.

I'd much rather read about your guys baseball opinions and expertise, I'd like to win the fantasy league I'm in.

1st place in 2 leagues, and a well known fantasy guru. Definitely the guy to talk to.

Sciosca is one fat fuck. Him running out to argue with the umps when he gets rustled is probably all the exercise he gets.

Fat managers running out blowing a gasket is one of the best plays in baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back