2014 MLB Discussion v5. Sara is a slump buster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Sara has a beard.

I don't.

But thanks for the baseball discussion, I agree , it's way too soon to get excited about the Jays winning streak, they'll likely go on a losing streak that comparable in July and August, blowing themselves out of contention. AGAIN.

Unless the Jays get another quality pitcher, they're gonna end up barely missing the playoffs.

Have the 9 and 11 pick in the draft this year. Should be interesting too see what they do with that.

Might be more willing to move some prospects they currently have. As long as they don't give up Sanchez.

Blue Jays are pretenders. Good luck throwing Mark Buehrle in Game 1 of a playoff series.

Revolver isn't exactly someone who should be judging looks

cdg2zP.gif

Blue Jays are pretenders. Good luck throwing Mark Buehrle in Game 1 of a playoff series.

Must suck thinking about which pitcher another team is gonna start in a playoff game, while your team continues to besmirch itself.

I'd start Buehrle. He's been in high pressure situation when he won the ws with the white sox and he's the best pitcher the jays have (right now anyway)

Expert analysis right here.

If anyone knows anything about analyzing a can team, it's a mets fan.

Must suck thinking about which pitcher another team is gonna start in a playoff game, while your team continues to besmirch itself.

Just giving a fair and unbiased analysis.

The Angels should thank the Indians for being a slump buster. Letting go of Kazmir is looking really shitty right now.

Torn ucl for Chris withrow. Dodgers season over.

The Angels should thank the Indians for being a slump buster. Letting go of Kazmir is looking really shitty right now.

Kazmir would probably still be broken on 31 other clubs but he happened to end up with Oakland who is like the island for misfit toys. Cans go there and have career revivals. Shit is ridiculous.

lol@Chris Russo talking about if Puig is the most exciting player in the game: "Well if you like flipping bats, if you like poor baserunning, if you like cutoff throws that go back to the moon"

Sounds like Corona

It's the truth, don't tell me Puig does none of that.

lol@Chris Russo talking about if Puig is the most exciting player in the game: "Well if you like flipping bats, if you like poor baserunning, if you like cutoff throws that go back to the moon"

Sounds like Corona

sounds like one of those can baseball purists.

Mike and the Mad Dog GOAT sports radio show. Sucks Russo left.

Kazmir was pretty decent for the Indians last year. Knew that they were gonna take a step back when they didn't resign Jimenez and Kazmir.

My Indians suck so bad that I would be glad to have Puig at this point. If I was a Dodgers fan idk how I'd feel about Puig

If I were I dodgers fan id wonder wtf is going on with their 180 million dollar fourth outfielder. Jordan.gif at candre starting in center field over him for "defense." Like Ethier is some kind of world beater in the outfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back