2014: All American Champs? ('cept GSP)

maybe all american excxept for mw, fw,and bm, I think nick will beat gsp as well

I wish Silva called Joe Silva, asked to fight Weidman next month so we can get over this foolish "Weidman is going to beat Silva" nonsense.

why not simply write, i am rubber you are glue?

thanks for playing fuckboy, now go play with your g.i.joe's cuz your entertainment value has reached it's peak, and you have been weighed, measured, and been found WANTING.

shh+no+tears+only+dreams+now.jpg

Why are your jimmies so rustled? Calm down, and get Aldo's nuts out of your mouth before you post on these forums. If you could fathom for just a second that Aldo isn't God and he can be beat, you would be a much more pleasant guy.

I wish Silva called Joe Silva, asked to fight Weidman next month so we can get over this foolish "Weidman is going to beat Silva" nonsense.

That would require Silva believing that he could beat Weidman, which he does not, which is why he rallies for fights with Nick Diaz, Michael Bisping, and Rich Franklin (III)

i know weidman is hot shit right now but how many times have we seen these prospects get Vera'd within 2 years

True. But at least even Vera had an impressive win against former champ and future contender in Mir.

Weidman has had an impressive win against....

Mark Munoz.

That's it and he's supposed to beat the goat lol.

True. But at least even Vera had an impressive win against former champ and future contender in Mir.

Weidman has had an impressive win against....

Mark Munoz.

That's it and he's supposed to beat the goat lol.

and thats where i dont see where all this hype is coming from i think weidmans a good fighter but im not seeing where he can beat anderson and i lol everytime he says he can sub anderson.

Back