2014: All American Champs? ('cept GSP)

It's certainly possible. America just has so much depth in every division. American wrestlers are taking over the sport right now.

Listen man, I know you hate white people and worship Japanese fighters, but you need to accept that trying to talking up Brazilians just because they're not white WON'T make **** better fighters. Brazilians, although not white, are actually good fighters, something the Japanese aren't.

Sory :icon_chee

umm, like 60% of brazil is white, and japan has produced several great fighters. get out of here with that

Convenient that none of them are fighters he supports.

do u just like american fighters, or white fighters, cos u say you're always supporting JBJ too

u might be a top guy, but you're not coming off well in this thread, TS

do u just like american fighters, or white fighters, cos u say you're always supporting JBJ too

u might be a top guy, but you're not coming off well in this thread, TS

I love every fighter, what gives you the idea that I don't?

Weidman would be the next champ if Anderson actually fights him.

you really think GSP can't be beaten by Nick Diaz.
Nick Diaz won that with 1,2,5 against Condit and was one of the biggest robberys of the decade. Condit almost beat GSP so Nick should be able to do what Condit couldn't. he will walk in avoid takedowns and knock out GSP and reclaim what was rightfully his before being unjustifiably robbed.

Haha, good one!

Frankie will take of Aldo early in the year, and is Silva stops ducking Weidman, they'll fight by late 2013. So yeah, I can see it happening.

Aldo will by all accounts STOP Frankie, and put a beating on him that he'll remember for the rest of his career, Frankie presents NOTHING Aldo hasnt already seen and dealt with before.

Aldo however is a whole different animal then what Frankie has been eeking by against.

Aldo will by all accounts STOP Frankie, and put a beating on him that he'll remember for the rest of his career, Frankie presents NOTHING Aldo hasnt already seen and dealt with before.

Aldo however is a whole different animal then what Frankie has been eeking by against.

Sig bet playboy?

Aldo is my favorite fighter. But if you think Edgar will be a walk in the park, I think you're way off!

Even you don't believe that.

That round was the definition of 10-8. Hominick was in advantageous position the whole time and badly outlanded Aldo.

Aldo had to take Hominick down in the fourth because he was getting outstruck btw. Hardly an ass rape.

Aldo wasn't out struck in any round of that fight, you may want to re watch it.

Maynard, Henderson, and Penn would all be favored over Aldo.

Edgar isn't Kenny Florian and Mark Hominick, the latter of which scored a 10-8 round against Aldo.

Sig bet playboy?

Nah, but i'll do a account one, you go byebye after Aldo pounds Frankie through the mat, before you put on your man pants you should probably think back to the two Maynard fights first of all, because if Gray had no problem finding Frankie's chin TWO fights in a row and had him in there on rollerskates you are DREAMING if you think Aldo wont find it.

And in terms of striking, Aldo is LIGHTYEARS ahead of Gray Maynard, he also has explosiveness and reflexes that are notches above the rest. Couple this with some of the best TDD in the world, and Frankie is in for a world of hurt.

But yeah i'll happily steal your soul if you are offering.

The Rocky story comes to an end with Aldo.

Maynard, Henderson, and Penn would all be favored over Aldo.

Edgar isn't Kenny Florian and Mark Hominick, the latter of which scored a 10-8 round against Aldo.

Yeah, he scored a 10-8 round against a Aldo that was on antibiotics for almost half his camp, and who gassed HORRIBLY after giving Hominick the WORST beating of his career, and still with a completly gassed Aldo, Hominick still had HUGE problems with him on the ground, and didnt do any significant damage what so ever. We can rewind to the early parts of the fights aswell when Aldo dropped Hominick more then once and made him look like a fool standing and had Hominick pretty much just flailing wildy and punching hitting nothing but air.

Aldo also staggered and dropped Kenflo, and the only reason Kenflo even survived is because he grabbed onto Aldo and held on for dear life most of the fight, Aldo still soundly outstruck him. Henderson also beat the breaks off of Frankie in the first fight, after five rounds Benson could have easily gone several more rounds, Frankie would have been DEAD if he'd been forced to do even one more.

And the first Maynard fight should have arguably been stopped when Frankie was in there for almost an entire round compeating with Brock Lesnar for the award for best breakdance moves shown in a cagefight. Aldo (controary to Maynard) is a FINISHER, if he hurts someone, he'll end it, if Maynard had possessed even a little bit higher fight IQ he could have stopped Frankie aswell, instead he punched himself out and adrenaline dumped.

Last edited:
Nah, but i'll do a account one,

cody_mckenzie_shit_just_got_real.gif

thundershitjustgotreal.gif

Nah, but i'll do a account one, you go byebye after Aldo pounds Frankie through the mat, before you put on your man pants you should probably think back to the two Maynard fights first of all, because if Gray had no problem finding Frankie's chin TWO fights in a row and had him in there on rollerskates you are DREAMING if you think Aldo wont find it.

And in terms of striking, Aldo is LIGHTYEARS ahead of Gray Maynard, he also has explosiveness and reflexes that are notches above the rest. Couple this with some of the best TDD in the world, and Frankie is in for a world of hurt.

The Rocky story comes to an end with Aldo.

Yeah, he scored a 10-8 round against a Aldo that was on antibiotics for almost half his camp, and who gassed HORRIBLY after giving Hominick the WORST beating of his career, and still with a completly gassed Aldo, Hominick still had HUGE problems with him on the ground, and didnt do any significant damage what so ever. We can rewind to the early parts of the fights aswell when Aldo dropped Hominick more then once and made him look like a fool standing and had Hominick pretty much just flailing wildy and punching hitting nothing but air.

Aldo also staggered and dropped Kenflo, and the only reason Kenflo even survived is because he grabbed onto Aldo and held on for dear life most of the fight, Aldo still soundly outstruck him. Henderson also beat the breaks off of Frankie in the first fight, after five rounds Benson could have easily gone several more rounds, Frankie would have been DEAD if he'd been forced to do even one more.

And the first Maynard fight should have arguably been stopped when Frankie was in there for almost an entire round compeating with Brock Lesnar for the award for best breakdance moves shown in a cagefight. Aldo (controary to Maynard) is a FINISHER, if he hurts someone, he'll end it, if Maynard had possessed even a little bit higher fight IQ he could have stopped Frankie aswell, instead he punched himself out and adrenaline dumped.

Does Aldo know that you have a vice-like grip on his balls?

Does Aldo know that you have a vice-like grip on his balls?

why not simply write, i am rubber you are glue?

thanks for playing fuckboy, now go play with your g.i.joe's cuz your entertainment value has reached it's peak, and you have been weighed, measured, and been found WANTING.

does ts not realize that cain is mexican?

why not simply write, i am rubber you are glue?

thanks for playing fuckboy, now go play with your g.i.joe's cuz your entertainment value has reached it's peak, and you have been weighed, measured, and been found WANTING.

You take this Sherdog stuff serious huh.

does ts not realize that cain is mexican?

lmao

I bet you're one of those guys who goes into every Aldo thread, regardless of its topic, and go "ALDO VIA MURDER."

As an American, do you find sucking the balls of Brazilian fighters to be something you're proud of? Serious question.

as a person with too much time on your hands, do you ever consider getting a job rather than spending it on the internet making childish comments?

Back