2014/2015 Premier League Thread v73: Stingy Arsene Edition

This is definitely not thread worthy and I havent posted itt before but figured this would be the place to ask you fine gents.

Couple of my bros were debating this hard the other day, but both of them are pretty biased since they play for their teams, so thought Id ask a neutral party. Who is a better player/would you rather have, Diego Costa or Radamel Falcao (assuming hes recovered from his injury and is 100% normal)
I'd take Falcao if it's the Falcao from 2011-2013. Currently Costa is better but who knows if Falcao bounces back to his prime.

Depends on the team's play style.

Falcao is the best pure scorer, but Costa does wonders with grinding squads. That's why he's been succesful with Atletico and CSKA London but sucked ass with the Spain NT.

baby-crying-dancing-monkeys.jpg

Play Altidore and America media attention would follow :D

Journalist has a big following.

Don't do it Wenger. Pogba please

This is definitely not thread worthy and I havent posted itt before but figured this would be the place to ask you fine gents.

Couple of my bros were debating this hard the other day, but both of them are pretty biased since they play for their teams, so thought Id ask a neutral party. Who is a better player/would you rather have, Diego Costa or Radamel Falcao (assuming hes recovered from his injury and is 100% normal)

If your giving me both at 100% fitness and at their peaks I'd take Falcao. Arguably the best pure 9 in the world at one point. It's a real shame with his injury.

#FullMetalBritLicker

is trending in NY

Journalist has a big following.

Don't do it Wenger. Pogba please

lol, your transfer strategy is as well thought out as ours. Obvious weakness at CB/CM...lets buy strikers!!

Also...those last 20 pages of the previous thread were...interesting.

Especially from that guy who's abnormally proud from a town that could be scientifically described as South America's Oakland with sluttier chicks.

Randy Johnson heading to Cooperstown.

Only baseball player i ever really cared about, tbh.

Right now, Costa.

Prime v Prime, Falcao.

Falcao at his best is in that level of Suarez, Aguero, Ibrahimovic.........not sure if we will ever see it again though.

Simeone had this decision 2 seasons back, and Costa was very much second best.

Especially from that guy who's abnormally proud from a town that could be scientifically described as South America's Oakland with sluttier chicks.

So you waited for me to log off to talk shit behind my back, pussy.

I will deal with you tomorrow.

also...those last 20 pages of the previous thread were...interesting.

Especially from that guy who's abnormally proud from a town that could be scientifically described as south america's oakland with sluttier chicks.

rofl

well played lol

Back