2014/2015 Premier League Thread v73: Stingy Arsene Edition

I can't wait for the day Tulian challenges me instead of latching on to whatever someone else says.
I'll do him like that high schooler in goal

Who is still better than shitsney

Alright that's all from me for a while

Whaddup mike

I can't wait for the day Tulian challenges me instead of latching on to whatever someone else says.
So what the fuck is happening at Barca? Everyone who Messi dont like gets fired week?

latching on?

E's comment was funny, that's all my post was referring to.

epl-team-crests-collage.jpg

never seen mcgregor fight but these fs1 promos got me hyped for him.

Daspy who takes the mcgregor/siver fight?

Fawlty was a like a miserable old fat Ginger Tom cat whose owner had died and had been passed off onto a begrudging daughter, who hates cats.

I tried to befriend him but my lord was he cold. I felt for him, i really did. He was dealt a really shit hand.

Just couldn't be around him much. His hostility veered off from humour & got too dark too often for me.

This is definitely not thread worthy and I havent posted itt before but figured this would be the place to ask you fine gents.

Couple of my bros were debating this hard the other day, but both of them are pretty biased since they play for their teams, so thought Id ask a neutral party. Who is a better player/would you rather have, Diego Costa or Radamel Falcao (assuming hes recovered from his injury and is 100% normal)

This is definitely not thread worthy and I havent posted itt before but figured this would be the place to ask you fine gents.

Couple of my bros were debating this hard the other day, but both of them are pretty biased since they play for their teams, so thought Id ask a neutral party. Who is a better player/would you rather have, Diego Costa or Radamel Falcao (assuming hes recovered from his injury and is 100% normal)

Falcao

Better goal scorer

No need to guess Cardona. McGregor predicts the fights for you. He's says 1st round KO, it's a first round KO.

i'd rather have Costa. Falcao's injuries put a dent in his playing time. Dude gets hit with a slight breeze and hes injured.

Diego just needs horse placenta and he's good

Back