2014/2015 Premier League Thread v73: Stingy Arsene Edition

mma-reaction-gifs-jose-aldo-no-expression.gif

>mfw concrete bombs

Poldi with a perfect cross and the attacker bottled it! Open net.

Poldi being unselfish, should have shot

Only one person left in the secret thirst club!

If you go plat for a month, can you set up a larger AV, and then keep it once your plat status has run out?

Maybe you wanna shit on me more for hating on Myles Jury?

Nah I shat on you enough, and still predicted the fight perfectly; Jury's not ready for Cerrone. Doesn't make anything you said any less stupid.

Insulting the audience after a failed bit aint going to get them on your side
Get off me hombre
1282045881_break-dancing.gif

If you go plat for a month, can you set up a larger AV, and then keep it once your plat status has run out?

subscription is 3 months and yeah, you def can

nope!

you sound poor for a rich lad!

Plus found a picture of Adam Sandler doing an impression of you and your lady

402831_10150490608953616_med.jpeg

I blow hot & cold with Substance if i'm honest. Was a bit harsh on him the other day. Find myself completely agreeing with him on 99% of his posts that concern fight night. And those i dont he still has me challenging my own pre-conceived notions.

It's his treatment of Sara that turned me off. So hurtful, devoid of humour & just plain unnecessary.

Puo's a great giggle. Enjoy him too.

I blow hot & cold with Substance if i'm honest. Was a bit harsh on him the other day. Find myself completely agreeing with him on 99% of his posts that concern fight night. And those i dont he still has me challenging my own pre-conceived notions.

It's his treatment of Sara that turned me off. So hurtful, devoid of humour & just plain unnecessary.

It's not just sara. Substance used to come in and just rek every woman; sara, sowing, ea and sometimes even...
*runs into cave*
frenzy

but frenzy could dish it back properly, that's where sara failed. He just took her innocent and airheaded gimmick and just fucking swarmed it constantly.

Could you imagine some of the sensitive sammies in here back when we used to just ruin each other all day every day? I miss it.
I made a vid about he and Greg. As smug and self-satisfied as I am, nothing I've ever done or said has made me laugh as hard as the dialogue I wrote for those two

"Is it bad that I'm hungry?
"YES. YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON"

It's not just sara. Substance used to come in and just rek every woman; sara, sowing, ea and sometimes even...
*runs into cave*
frenzy

but frenzy could dish it back properly, that's where sara failed. He just took her innocent and airheaded gimmick and just fucking swarmed it constantly.

Could you imagine some of the sensitive sammies in here back when we used to just ruin each other all day every day? I miss it.

Talks about sensitive sammies, runs into cave to hide from Frenzy

Back