2014/2015 Premier League Thread v73: Stingy Arsene Edition

EKpFgoO.jpg

Would

So Gerrard says he would have signed a new deal if offered last season. Top lel son. I told you lot (not that anyone would really care but ah well) he isn't like Scholes or Giggs and wouldn't want to be reduced to being a squad option. One club man my bottom.

All the best in the retirment league.

Nah let em die in the old thread, will make new ones during this thread.

Besides I can't be arsed going through the thread to find them!
See, this is why i love Eow. Never dwells, always marching onwards & upwards.

His spontaneity and zest is as inspiring as it is refreshing.

See, this is why i love Eow. Never dwells, always marching onwards & upwards.

His spontaneity and zest is as inspiring as it is refreshing.

See, this is why I love Bloke.

Always saying nice things about me AND he loves himself a bit of Phil Stant!

Still get to enjoy you in here, bro. Always be in my All Star Star Team.

Fight night PbP threads used to be really good in there but they dropped off.

Was decent in here for last card. Especially considering how shit most fights were.

lol thanks man.

I know you think Substance is a tail-rider, but he and I gel so well when I'm drunkenly bashing everything in site. He knows when to support me and when to challenge me and what exactly will piss me off.

PUO is underrated in that department. He usually brushes me off but he'll play ball from time to time and I love it.

When that bro who fought Brimage was on, I was just ruining him and throwing it at PUO since he's from Sacremento and he took it all too well and cut my passing lanes down so to speak.

I miss Fawlty though. I forgot what I said one night but I was really afraid I was going to get banned for it, but I don't think I ever got such a positive response from him

Lady's/ Gents I am off . Apologies if offended anybody , I am Latino, and we can be very colourful sometimes.

Peace, and good night.

Cheers
P
No offence taken. Never is. And ignore the others, as warming as it was to read, everyone is fair game in here. S'what makes it special.

Stay lucky, chap.

Everton equalise late on!

Breaking News from late in the last thread

Breaking

An unknown American has emerged as the frontrunner to replace Alan Pardew as manager of Newcastle United.

Luis Cardona, 31 and from Yonkers, is known to have shared a curry with owner Mike Ashley, where he informed the controversial millionaire that he is 'a diehard NUFC fan' and 'almost has a positive W/L on FIFA.'

He also told Ashley of his immediate plans for the club, which included selling Jack Colback to Sunderland for twice his initial cost, and renaming the Gallowgate End the Frenzy's Secret Thirst Club Stand

Didn't feel shit. I'm north and east of the shake zone, where the rich people stay.

Can't lie, I've got too much stature to be shaken about like a bitch.

Back