2014/15 Premier League Discussion v79: Let's be friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol EOW doesn't know about the Connoisseur incident
He and Dylan are the only people who have ever rustled me. Drogo avoids 80% of my posts, a beta like that couldn't even touch my jimmies on Laundry Day.

tumblr_lgwq98cZ7E1qbmre7o1_500.gif

sky sports commentator just said

"I had a horrible dream last night, i dreamt that David Luiz was included in the fifa team of the year instead of Godin"

lol

Would bang a pigtailed Christina Ricci in that new Arsenal away kit.

sky sports commentator just said

"I had a horrible dream last night, i dreamt that David Luiz was included in the fifa team of the year instead of Godin"

lol

lmfao. Gold. I'm watching it in Spanish :p

lol EOW doesn't know about the Connoisseur incident
He and Dylan are the only people who have ever rustled me. Drogo avoids 80% of my posts, a beta like that couldn't even touch my jimmies on Laundry Day.

what is the connoisseur incident?

And everybody should take the Appreciation day AV, sig, user title and location with a pinch of salt!

FFS, every single time I come back it feels like I need to read dozens of pages just to get some fucking clue about what the fuck is going on.

Entertaining as hell, yes, but I have seen fucking university qualifications that demand less time invested in them to keep up to date.

anyway, carry on. I will be the confused one in the corner trying to catch up.

btw, my PM inbox is open to relaying what this offensive remark was

And everybody should take the Appreciation day AV, sig, user title and location with a pinch of salt!

All truth from where I sit. Some can't handle the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back