2014/15 Premier League Discussion v79: Let's be friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the connoisseur incident?

And everybody should take the Appreciation day AV, sig, user title and location with a pinch of salt!

Oh, I do, it's just Drogo taking imaginary shit seriously again.

Conn was a dickbag who trained out here during the summers. He and I got into it after a while and he was insinuating that he was going to tell this slut at Xtreme Couture that I had a thing for in high school that I was stalking her, even though I asked if he knew who she was like once when he and I first started discussing it lol

Guy was a piece of work. He fucking ruined my jimmies.

FFS, every single time I come back it feels like I need to read dozens of pages just to get some fucking clue about what the fuck is going on.

Entertaining as hell, yes, but I have seen fucking university qualifications that demand less time invested in them to keep up to date.

anyway, carry on. I will be the confused one in the corner trying to catch up.

No worries Ultra, your step-son Cardona stays confused in here as well, and he reads every post.

btw, my PM inbox is open to relaying what this offensive remark was

I take this as a sign of " i will actually reply to a PM of yours cher you piece of shit".

Am i right or nah?

FFS, every single time I come back it feels like I need to read dozens of pages just to get some fucking clue about what the fuck is going on.

Entertaining as hell, yes, but I have seen fucking university qualifications that demand less time invested in them to keep up to date.

8991_757665530976362_7484274393396325806_n.jpg

121y3ps.jpg

Frenzy's mad at Con
Con is pretending he's game when really he's a little bloody.
Drogo is being "Alpha" again
EOW is fanning flames and gassing Drogo up
Bloke is slinging fire
CG rekt Drogo
Cher is still not giving a fuck about soccer
Kyle is sitting like a cute little pup waiting for frenz to give him his biscuit
Tulian is being semi-relevant
NF is intrigued by frenaynay
Fernando Torres scored a goal

Oh, I do, it's just Drogo taking imaginary shit seriously again.

Conn was a dickbag who trained out here during the summers. He and I got into it after a while and he was insinuating that he was going to tell this slut at Xtreme Couture that I had a thing for in high school that I was stalking her, even though I asked if he knew who she was like once when he and I first started discussing it lol

Guy was a piece of work. He fucking ruined my jimmies.

must have been bad to get you rustled, did he get banned?

would like to buy him a pint!!

Would bang a pigtailed Christina Ricci in that new Arsenal away kit.

that is specific.

we miss u

It's Bartra's B-Day.
Just calling it how I see it, man, he's not playing well

yeah he has been poor lately, the Madrid fans have been on his case after he failed to pass to Ronaldo and chose to shoot (and miss) instead. Although he did score a free kick in the same game.

Him and Ronaldo are cool, Ronaldo gave an interview saying that it is all forgotten and called Bale "Gaz" which made me lol

Ballon Knot d'Or

Champ - CG - getting rustled about his balloon rank, claiming unrustled whist clearly rustled

1. Edge
2. Spit - shattered by E's new sig. Rustled enough to start defending CG and everyone else on 'the list'. Movement in his jims.
3. Mga - noone has heard of him, doesn't stop him from posting.
4. Mountain - Played 2 hand touch with Frenz in the streetz, while she wasn't looking
5. Gracie
6. XtraMob - All busted up over NF progression. Now AV rekt.
7. Lewis
8. Con
9. Frenz - waiting to see how the Con battle plays out
10. MCX

NF - Will soon know how Frenz smells. The Prodigy. Vacates the top 10 by extending an olive branch to Frenz' enemy. Alpha behavior.

Magnus pls come quickly cuz we're barely holding on

Frenzy's mad at Con
Con is pretending he's game when really he's a little bloody.
Drogo is being "Alpha" again
EOW is fanning flames and gassing Drogo up
Bloke is slinging fire
CG rekt Drogo
Cher is still not giving a fuck about soccer
Kyle is sitting like a cute little pup waiting for frenz to give him his biscuit
Tulian is being semi-relevant
NF is intrigued by frenaynay
Fernando Torres scored a goal

tumblr_08.gif

solid post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back