2014/15 Premier League Discussion v79: Let's be friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
CG merk't drogo with the Jim Rome line.
Drogo in the OT would be hilarious.

yeah he has been poor lately, the Madrid fans have been on his case after he failed to pass to Ronaldo and chose to shoot (and miss) instead. Although he did score a free kick in the same game.

Him and Ronaldo are cool, Ronaldo gave an interview saying that it is all forgotten and called Bale "Gaz" which made me lol

The whole Bale not passing has been blown up. Bale should have had an attempt on goal then. Ronaldo got a little emotional and media ate it up

Frenzy's mad at Con
Con is pretending he's game when really he's a little bloody.
Drogo is being "Alpha" again
EOW is fanning flames and gassing Drogo up
Bloke is slinging fire
CG rekt Drogo
Cher is still not giving a fuck about soccer
Kyle is sitting like a cute little pup waiting for frenz to give him his biscuit
Tulian is being semi-relevant
NF is intrigued by frenaynay
Fernando Torres scored a goal
giphy.gif

Ballon Knot d'Or

Champ - CG - getting rustled about his balloon rank, claiming unrustled whist clearly rustled

1. Edge
2. Spit - shattered by E's new sig. Rustled enough to start defending CG and everyone else on 'the list'. Movement in his jims.
3. Mga - noone has heard of him, doesn't stop him from posting.
4. Mountain - Played 2 hand touch with Frenz in the streetz, while she wasn't looking
5. Gracie
6. XtraMob - All busted up over NF progression. Now AV rekt.
7. Lewis
8. Con
9. Frenz - waiting to see how the Con battle plays out
10. MCX

NF - Will soon know how Frenz smells. The Prodigy. Vacates the top 10 by extending an olive branch to Frenz' enemy. Alpha behavior.

Is this all you're going to keep posting, updates to this thing? Have the stones to stick with your picks for at least a day

Notice how Rawex went ghost too :p

Would have signed the beachball on a permanent deal if we could have afforded the wages.

Meh, Altidore was bought to bring in the US crowd. Poor cardona was the only one unfortunate to get stuck in the trap.
He was in a car crash other day & spent a brief time in intensive care. He's home & safe now nursing a concussion but is thinking about getting a Sunderland crest tattoo on his chest.

Plz talk him out of it.

might as well get that smiling shit emoji on his forehead

I think he said he was off in the last thread - I'm sure he's rustled right now tho!

lol yeah, cause he knew Real were in an unfortunate situation from the start. I'm calling him out on this one, you know he's watching.

Reading up on this beachball, that goal actually counted? lmao wtf. Like any other sport Ive ever watched that wouldnt happen if someone threw something out on a field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back