2014/15 Premier League Discussion v79: Let's be friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you gotta pay the big stars eventually you know? Arsenal has the money now remember. That said you are right about Khedira's injury history.

We're starting to, it's was just a matter of it being too much for his age/injuries combined with not really being exactly what we were looking for

April 5th - I expect one!

Done.gif

We're starting to, it's was just a matter of it being too much for his age/injuries combined with not really being exactly what we were looking for
Khedira is 27, not too old. Pirlo plays in similar role and he is 35, doing just fine.
Last summer Khedira won the CL and WC, even if he didnt play much but he is good ehough to get gametime for Real and German national team, exactly what you need. Only downside are the injuries but even if he gets 20 games a season would help you. Imo you should taken the chance with him.

Work over and might go for Indian or similar dinner today!

Laters :)

Hahaha thank you very much. LouiseLAD!

My belly is full of Indian food. Went other to my coworkers other site and had lunch bought for me :D

winning

No, but Hull and Stoke aren't exactly the best tests, before that he got dragged out of position a lot by Southampton

He was playing alongside the even greener (at least at CDM) Chambers though, so that could have had something to do with it. I hope he comes good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back