>>>>2013-14 NBA Playoff Discussion, v14: The Finals Edition/Faust's Funeral<<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I should plat up so I can delete it.

Well besides A-bombing your own post (lmaowtf), your logic is hilariously turrible. Palmcan, I think it's a pretty safe bet to go ahead and assume Dunny doesn't have another historic shooting performance in these Fernals. Just going out on a limb there lol

BESMIRCHED

LOL, yeah, because the West has a lot of really stingy defenses. Portland and OKC are particularly amazing. I'll rely on real science, like historical precedent and years of stats, to tell me Danny Green isn't going to shoot lights out this series. I'll save a special post for you after he cans it up in game 1.

1307032252_atomic_bomb_mushroom_cloud_explosion.gif

Well besides A-bombing your own post (lmaowtf), your logic is hilariously turrible. Palmcan, I think it's a pretty safe bet to go ahead and assume Dunny doesn't have another historic shooting performance in these Fernals. Just going out on a limb there lol

BESMIRCHED

Won't be historic, he'll shot 50-54% from 3 for the series.

He shoots 48% now. Combine that with the fact that the cHeat are a poor 3 point defending team (4th worst in these playoffs) and I see no reason why he won't be able to light it up.

Certainly won't be "Nowhere near as good".

LOL, yeah, because the West has a lot of really stingy defenses. Portland and OKC are particularly amazing. I'll rely on real science, like historical precedent and years of stats, to tell me Danny Green isn't going to shoot lights out this series. I'll save a special post for you after he cans it up in game 1.

OKC is 5th in Deff. Higher than Miami, Brookcan, and Charlotte. The Heat will have their work cut out for them especially since they'll finally play a team who can make wide open jump shots.

Won't be historic, he'll shot 50-54% from 3 for the series.

He shoots 48% now. Combine that with the fact that the cHeat are a poor 3 point defending team (4th worst in these playoffs) and I see no reason why he won't be able to light it up.

Certainly won't be "Nowhere near as good".

PC, please do us all a favor and look up what Dunny shot last Fernals after The Champs made their adjustments. kthxbye

I think that's about 18% lmao

faust trying real hard in this thread. Getting hard to read.

Most likely suffering from CTE. Take it easy on him.

Most likely suffering from CTE. Take it easy on him.

CP you failed to address the thorough undressing (aka besmirching) I just gave you. At least make it respectable son.

There is no besmirching Faust. Your posts are just nonsense. You completely ignore the science.

cHeat are a really poor 3 point defending team.

The Spurs are a really good 3 point shooting team.

Green is shooting nearly 50% from 3.

Logic dictates that Green will have a good shooting performance against the cHeat.

Take a long brisk walk, and clear out the cobwebs. You're struggling right now.

How have the Spurs improved? Marco Belinelli? The guy is playing 16.5 mins/gm these playoffs. Not exactly someone who will tilt a series.

Spurs have also gotten a year older. A year means a lot for 38 year old TRTimmeh, 36 year Canu and 32 year old Froggy. Moreso than it does for The Champs' big 3.
Beyond personnel: how have they not?

Personnel changes aren't the only way you improve. Many things contribute to a team's success in how they play. Obviously there are peaks and troughs, and everyone wants to peak for right now. The Heat are looking good, but it's tough to tell because they had such an easy road. The Spurs, on the other hand, look absolutely dynamite. They won four more games in the regular season than last season, and had superior markers, too (a better actual +/- and a better adjusted rating predicting =/- per 100 possessions, fewer turnovers, a better team TS%, etc.)

There is no besmirching Faust. Your posts are just nonsense. You completely ignore the science.

cHeat are a poor 3 point defending team.

The Spurs are a really good 3 point shooting team.

Green is shooting nearly 50% from 3.

Logic dictates that Green will have a good shooting performance against the cHeat.

Take a long brisk walk, and clear out the cobwebs. You're struggling right now.

So let's make a bet

Will Danny Green have the best 3pt shooting performance in NBA history in these 2014 Finals?

Because based on your posting, you seem to believe he will.

Saying Green literally won't be as good isn't science. It's a gut feeling.

2574831-8798349651-mj-la.gif

There's a branch of study called statistics and, yes, it is science.

Again, nowhere did I say he would have the best. I actually predicted he would be in the 50-54% range.

I simply disagreed with the notion that Green won't be nowhere near as good.

Strugg-A-Ling

Again, nowhere did I say he would have the best. I actually predicted he would be in the 50-54% range.

I simply disagreed with the notion that Green won't be nowhere near as good.

Strugg-A-Ling

He won't be anywhere as good. Honestly I get better arguments in the Heavies. Step your game up.

You mean you don't look like a confused old man against the lightweights in the heavies.

As soon as someone uses common sense and logic, you retreat into a shell of bombastic nonsense.

You mean you don't look like a confused old man against the lightweights in the heavies.

As soon as someone uses common sense and logic, you retreat into a shell of bombastic nonsense.

lmao

Come at me Chilly. I destroyed you on your inane presumption that Dunny would replicate his performance from last year. The onus is on you at this point to provide something worthy of me continuing this argument.

lmao

Come at me Chilly. I destroyed you on your inane presumption that Dunny would replicate his performance from last year. The onus is on you at this point to provide something worthy of me continuing this argument.

Again, your caught up in this notion that I said Green will replicate his 2013 Finals output.

I said no such thing. So already, you are mistaken, and I expect an admission of lack of reading comprehension on your part.

I was merely disagreeing with Homer's opinion that Green will "Literally" have no chance of repeating his performance. Unlikely? Sure, not impossible.

All I have said is the cHeat are a poor 3 point defending team (4th worst in the playoffs), and Green is shooting nearly 50% percent from 3. It's not a leap to assume he will increase his 3 point shooting output against the poor 3 point defending of the cHeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back