>>>>2013-14 NBA Playoff Discussion, v14: The Finals Edition/Faust's Funeral<<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS LETS ALL REMEMBER FAUST, HE DIED LIKE HE LIVED........BESMIRCHED

410.jpg

APRIL 2012-JUNE 2014

pouring-out-liquor.gif

I take issue with the edited OP

BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS LETS ALL REMEMBER FAUST, HE DIED LIKE HE LIVED........BESMIRCHED

410.jpg

APRIL 2012-JUNE 2014

Accurate representation of the last few pages in the previous thread

tumblr_mlsiwphDRY1rg89a6o1_400.gif

Revo & Palp took no prisoners. May god have mercy on their souls.

Did Faustican really delete his EXPOSED post?

If he did, he's also known as:

eraser_ver2.jpg

I'm what you would call a cleaner

1099.gif

lol @ mike thinking he's reverse trolling us to make it seem he/faust are the same

My guts tells me the Heat in 6 or 7, but I just have this chewing suspicion that their extremely weak conference and road to the finals will work against them. The Spurs are playing so freaking well right now it's hard to bet against them. Someone said in here that Miami has both experience and athleticism; they have playmaking and they have execution. They seem to have the perfect formula. And you would think they've been tested enough in the past that it doesn't matter this year, but I think it deprived them of the ability to tune up properly. Plus they just don't feel hungry. They just weren't that aggressive to get 54 wins, and they aren't the 2000 Lakers-- I think that means something.

Spurs in 7.

Seems like the Spurs are playing better than last season and Miami is playing worse.

Spurs in 7, they have gotten better and the Heat have gotten slightly worse.

Well it's a wrap.

Ramona Shelburne &#8207;@ramonashelburne 2m

Donald Sterling's lawyer Max Blecher says he will not pursue further legal action, and has agreed to sale of the Clippers to Steve Ballmer

I really don't get The Champs have gotten worse narrative. Worse how? Because they waived Mike Millen? lmao such short memories people have. Mike Millen contributed all of 3.4 ppg in the playoffs last season.

Wad being healthy is all that matters

I really don't get The Champs have gotten worse narrative. Worse how? Because they waived Mike Millen? lmao such short memories people have. Mike Millen contributed all of 3.4 ppg in the playoffs last season.

Wad being healthy is all that matters

I'm not sure if they gotten worse but they have gotten older, while the spurs have improved from the past year.

I'm not sure if they gotten worse but they have gotten older, while the spurs have improved from the past year.

How have the Spurs improved? Marco Belinelli? The guy is playing 16.5 mins/gm these playoffs. Not exactly someone who will tilt a series.

Spurs have also gotten a year older. A year means a lot for 38 year old TRTimmeh, 36 year Canu and 32 year old Froggy. Moreso than it does for The Champs' big 3.

How have the Spurs improved? Marco Belinelli? The guy is playing 16.5 mins/gm these playoffs. Not exactly someone who will tilt a series.

Spurs have also gotten a year older. A year means a lot for 38 year old TRTimmeh, 36 year Canu and 32 year old Froggy. Moreso than it does for The Champs' big 3.

Leonard is healthy this year and has improved
Belinelli is an upgrade over Neal
Mills is playing meaningful minutes
Ginobli has been playing great and is healthy

While the Heat basically have Lebron and everyone else. If Wade plays like he did in the 2011 finals they could be tough to beat but I'm not sure how healthy he is.

Also... Froggy and Wad have essentially traded health statuses heading into this year's series

THE CHAMPS IN 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back