>>>>2013-14 NBA Playoff Discussion, v14: The Finals Edition/Faust's Funeral<<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think Green will light up the cHeat though, BELIEVE THAT.

Willing to do a sig/av bet.

Not rustled in the least.

Honestly thought this shit was funny, now it's just boring. As soon as someone drops a "My kid is smarter" post, it's time to walk away. That's one level higher then a "Yo mama" joke.

Yeah, Faust I caught that, was just trying to keep up this ultra serious gimmick, and I can't anymore lol.

I'd walk away too. Don't get lost.

I'd walk away too. Don't get lost.

lol

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

lol well at least we keep things entertaining between games in the GOAT sherdoge thread

vizrevz8fpgjv04wiikn.jpg

LaVine got some hops. Crap basketball skills though.

Still think Green will light up the cHeat though, BELIEVE THAT.

Willing to do a sig/av bet.

He is streaky and he's kind of on a roll right now but he hasn't shown anything in the season that he would all of a sudden blow again. GOATlinelli on the other hand is due for a big game..

Are Cankers even going to try next season? If not, they can sign this can right away.

He'll be fun to watch regardless. It's reported to be 46.5", but he only did 41" at the combine and that is quite the difference. He's a GOATbrook level athlete.

Chilly, you might want to back off this...
Not with you helping her study, that's for sure.
...after having penned this CANadian-level syntax:
If your daughter is as poor as you are at understanding the difference between unlikely and "Literally" won't happen, she is an awful analyst, and a terrible indication of the future of America's youth.
As for the All-NBA selections, I absolutely believe Tony deserves his 2nd team nod. In fact, I think he's more deserving than the individually statistically superior Harden. What the fuck did that guy achieve with all his talent? Too little too late as far as I'm concerned. It's also about goddamn time Noah made a first team appearance.

Do you know what rustles me the most? Lebron only getting 124 votes instead of 125 (only Durant got all 125). Who in the blue fuck votes for anyone but these two at the forward position this year? Who in the fuck gives a nod to Blake Griffin over Lebron? How do people like this earn a vote? Whoever it was, dude is a verifiable Andy Warhol masterpiece. Rumor is that Campbell's is going to give him his own flavor. Also, how shitty is the Center position that Slight Coward gets a 2nd team nod, and fucking Al Jefferson now has an All-NBA selection next to his name. Maybe they should go back to when they didn't regard position. Seriously, what business do these guys have on the list? Push Aldridge up to 2nd team All-NBA Center, and give Anthony Davis a spot. He deserved it more than Howard or Jefferson. In fact, I might take the opportunity to provide a rare bit of homerism, and advocate that DeMarcus was more worthy of that 3rd Team slot.

No Westbrook? Damn. Press is harsher than me. That ain't right. I don't care how hardworking a cinderella like Dragic is, or how much better he might fit into a championship system, he's not better than Westbrook.

Not seeing Carmelo, Duncan, or Nowitzki on the list is bizarre, but such is life; time marches forward.

It's amazing that you have such energy after those beatings today.

A-Level cardio I assume.

Doubt it. Great cardio wouldn't help after such an obliteration; only massive doses of PEDs could be responsible for such a quick recovery. That's the norm down there in North Cuba.

lmao not gonna lie I've been pretty rustled for like 3 days straight now

Faust isn't saving his energy for tomorrow he's going full throttle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back