>>>>2013-14 NBA Playoff Discussion, v14: The Finals Edition/Faust's Funeral<<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
they wont need green to do what he did

kawhi is balling

Again, your caught up in this notion that I said Green will replicate his 2013 Finals output.

I said no such thing. So already, you are mistaken, and I expect an admission of lack of reading comprehension on your part.

I was merely disagreeing with Homer's opinion that Green will "Literally" have no chance of repeating his performance. Unlikely? Sure, not impossible however.

All I have said is the cHeat are a poor 3 point defending team (4th worst in the playoffs), and Green is shooting nearly 50% percent from 3. It's not a leap to assume He will increase his 3 point shooting output against the poor 3 point defending of the cHeat.

Backpedal.jpg

Again, nowhere did I say he would have the best. I actually predicted he would be in the 50-54% range.

I simply disagreed with the notion that Green won't be nowhere near as good.

Strugg-A-Ling

You seem to be having trouble understanding the concept of a double negative. You know who doesn't struggle with that concept? My 5 year old daughter. It's a smart bet that she knows more about basketball than you do too. I'm starting to feel bad for you.

they wont need green to do what he did

kawhi is balling
Exactly. The Spurs don't need a historic performance from Danny Green. They just need their role players and bench to do what they has always done; eat all other role players & benches for lunch.

You seem to be having trouble understanding the concept of a double negative. You know who doesn't struggle with that concept? My 5 year old daughter. It's a smart bet that she knows more about basketball than you do too. I'm starting to feel bad for you.

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Exactly. The Spurs don't need a historic performance from Danny Green. They just need their role players and bench to do what they has always done; eat all other role players & benches for lunch.

yeah, their bench and depth is awesome. honestly id like to see cory joseph split time with patty mills. diaw has stepped it up and i dont expect splitter to play so soft

If your daughter is as poor as you are at understanding the difference between unlikely and "Literally" won't happen, she is an awful analyst, and a terrible indication of the future of America's youth.

If your daughter is as poor as you are at understanding the difference between unlikely and "Literally" won't happen, she is a poor analyst, and a terrible indication of the future of America's youth.

My daughter would score higher on the SAT's right now than you.

FACT

If your daughter is as poor as you are at understanding the difference between unlikely and "Literally" won't happen, she is a poor analyst, and a terrible indication of the future of America's youth.

lol just lol

Says the man who replies with a "My daughter is smarter then you" post.

Am I supposed to take that seriously?

Awful father, awful poster.

lol Chilly go back and read that last post of yours I quoted and see if it doesn't make your head hurt

I'M THROWING YOU A LIFERAFT BRO

Says the man who replies with a "My daughter is smarter then you" post.

Am I supposed to take that seriously?

Awful father, awful poster.

My post is based on observable data. Your posts are based on being rustled. Keep reaching for the stars. Some day you might be a D-level poster. I'm rooting for you, bro.

If your daughter is as poor as you are at understanding the difference between unlikely and "Literally" won't happen, she is an awful analyst, and a terrible indication of the future of America's youth.

"If your daughter is as poor as you are at understanding the difference between word A and word B won't happen."

I get what you were trying to say, but you probably should've taken better care to mind your own grammar in a post where you were attempting to grammarnazi.

My post is based on observable data. Your posts are based on being rustled. Keep reaching for the stars. Some day you might be a D-level poster. I'm rooting for you, bro.

Not rustled in the least.

Honestly thought this shit was funny, now it's just boring. As soon as someone drops a "My kid is smarter" post, it's time to walk away. That's one level higher then a "Yo mama" joke.

Yeah, Faust I caught that, was just trying to keep up this ultra serious gimmick, and I can't anymore lol.

faust trying real hard in this thread. Getting hard to read.

Faust won't recover from the beating for another 2 weeks.

There is no besmirching Faust. Your posts are just nonsense. You completely ignore the science.

cHeat are a really poor 3 point defending team.

The Spurs are a really good 3 point shooting team.

Green is shooting nearly 50% from 3.

Logic dictates that Green will have a good shooting performance against the cHeat.

Take a long brisk walk, and clear out the cobwebs. You're struggling right now.

Beyond personnel: how have they not?

Personnel changes aren't the only way you improve. Many things contribute to a team's success in how they play. Obviously there are peaks and troughs, and everyone wants to peak for right now. The Heat are looking good, but it's tough to tell because they had such an easy road. The Spurs, on the other hand, look absolutely dynamite. They won four more games in the regular season than last season, and had superior markers, too (a better actual +/- and a better adjusted rating predicting =/- per 100 possessions, fewer turnovers, a better team TS%, etc.)

You mean you don't look like a confused old man against the lightweights in the heavies.

As soon as someone uses common sense and logic, you retreat into a shell of bombastic nonsense.

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

tumblr_n18wfjnHWG1r3t64do1_250.gif

ecf97ad9_rjr21v.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back