20 year old man killed in park playing Pokemon Go

• Thread starter Deleted member 491001
  • Start date
as a level 18 pokemon trainer, i feel qualified to answer these questions.

there are sites that you can lure, they are called pokestops. the stops on their own will attract players for their rewards; pokeballs, health potions, incubators and eggs. when a lure is placed on the stop it is more likely a rarer pokemon will appear in the area to capture as well.

Solid response.

I find I enjoy the idea of shipping, but all of the threads begin while I'm at work and by the time I'm home I've lost interest.

I might go shoot some train tunnels tonight. Sort of debating it. My buddy can't go and Bayview/visitation valley is one spot I'm not sure it's prudent to hang around alone with your camera gear by train tracks.
I agree. Have you been to the Jack London Square section of Oakland or the Port of Oakland? Two places that would be much safer than the Bayview at night. No tunnels, but the freight trains drive in the middle of Embarcadero St (technically 1st St. that is the main drag through JLS) with one lane of traffic on either side of it. Same for the Caltrans. And the port is a treasure trove of unexpected opportunities, especially at night when it is almost entirely deserted and awesome. I have some good footage of the Occupy the Port protests when the protesters shit down the ports on the west coast. It was ridiculous, and 90% of the big rig drivers caught in the masses were cool and supportive. I have footage of the other 10% too heh heh.

I agree. Have you been to the Jack London Square section of Oakland or the Port of Oakland? Two places that would be much safer than the Bayview at night. No tunnels, but the freight trains drive in the middle of Embarcadero St (technically 1st St. that is the main drag through JLS) with one lane of traffic on either side of it. Same for the Caltrans. And the port is a treasure trove of unexpected opportunities, especially at night when it is almost entirely deserted and awesome. I have some good footage of the Occupy the Port protests when the protesters shit down the ports on the west coast. It was ridiculous, and 90% of the big rig drivers caught in the masses were cool and supportive. I have footage of the other 10% too heh heh.

I haven't. I'll check it out though. I never really leave the city. Lazy bastard that I am....

I haven't. I'll check it out though. I never really leave the city. Lazy bastard that I am....
Likewise. Projector, music studio, roof access (unofficial, lol!) and my bed. These things are in my apartment, not in The City. Did go to YBCA last Friday night though, nice and easy from Bart.

I have some good footage of the Occupy the Port protests when the protesters shit down the ports on the west coast.

that wasn't very nice of them <28>

Likewise. Projector, music studio, roof access (unofficial, lol!) and my bed. These things are in my apartment, not in The City. Did go to YBCA last Friday night though, nice and easy from Bart.

Yeah, got a corner store downstairs, roof access and a new smart TV. Fuck the city and the yuppies swarming here.

I have some good footage of the Occupy the Port protests when the protesters shit down the ports on the west coast.

that wasn't very nice of them <28>
Haha! Much too good to edit.

To think, there was a day when I taught my phone how to use "shit"; seems the student has become the master.

But yeah, got footage from the roof of the 4-story bldg I lived in at the entrance to the port. Strange seeing the normal big rig traffic replaced by a couple marches of 4-5k people.

People made fun of them for being disorganized and having no leaders, but look at how poorly the 99% have done in the recovery compared to the 1%.

Topic for another thread though.

I hope they shit down an exhaust port and not the intake port doe...;)

This about the area you were referring to?

I'm going to hit the tunnels tonight. Might go out to this spot tomorrow.

Screenshot_20160809-115420_zpsx1yrwb8i.png

This about the area you were referring to?

I'm going to hit the tunnels tonight. Might go out to this spot tomorrow.

Screenshot_20160809-115420_zpsx1yrwb8i.png
Close, but back up toward the Jack London square dot itself. Starting on the north end at the BevMo and all the way until the passenger train stop slightly south of there is where the train shares the road. They have however added small partitions along the track now so drivers don't thing they're in the wrong place if driving next to the train. The parking garage for JLS at Yoshi's is a convenient place to park.

Back