20 year old man killed in park playing Pokemon Go

• Thread starter Deleted member 491001
  • Start date
Looks like they caught the guy.

xD1LtJa.jpg

but his accomplice is on the loose still:

latest

Shit is ridiculous. There is a church across the street from my house that has a poke spot or whatever, now there are always people standing out front with their phones out.

It is the same where I live. There are constantly people showing up at the church walking around face in their phone.

Hundreds of millions of people are probably playing Pokemon Go. Chances are that someone will eventually get killed while playing it.

Seems like the guy just got randomly shot in a country which happens to have a lot of gun violence.

Pokemon is lame. Sucks for that kid though. RIP.

Should read:

20 year old man-child killed in park playing Pokemon Go

This is obviously sad, just like any other murder.

But after reading the article, I find the whole Pokémon Go connection to be overstated. It's kind of inevitable that there will occasionally be a murder victim who was just doing X at the time. Whether that's jerking off, watching Tv, working out, or playing Pokémon Go.

Just because he was playing Pokémon Go doesn't mean he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings. All it means is that he wasn't in his house. It would be just as dangerous to go for a jog or to walk to your friend's house.

they need to combine the creativity from the "spore" game to pokemon go

take a look at THIS google image search for examples (NSFW)

Shit is ridiculous. There is a church across the street from my house that has a poke spot or whatever, now there are always people standing out front with their phones out.
OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????? THE FUCKING HORROR FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew eventually something like this would happen. Criminals using technology and a video game to target people, innocent people being targeted. Who would have ever thought?

Probably was a noob with some Pidgeys.
If I were in his place, I would've used my 2100 cp Arcanine to beat the shit out of that murderer.

Hundreds of millions of people are probably playing Pokemon Go. Chances are that someone will eventually get killed while playing it.

Seems like the guy just got randomly shot in a country which happens to have a lot of gun violence.

That doesn't really clarify anything. Aquatic park is not a park in a low end neighborhood. It's pretty much silent st night and it's right near Ghirardelli square and the Marina. I'm over there shooting (photography) at night pretty frequently. Just an odd, freak incident.

9:51 pm, at an aquatic park in San Francisco (he is from a neighboring city), not many details yet...

www.ktvu.com/news/186199943-story

Very sad and frightening if it's related to the game.
Usually whenever something like this happens it's some random Japanese virgin not sleeping for 10 days. Congrats America, breaking the mold.

There was a big green motherfucker at Walmart the other day. I wasted like 15 balls trying to get that bitch. Apparently I'm not a high enough level or whatever. Idk shit about Pokemon but the game is fun.
Do you even raspberry bro?

I wonder how many pedos are luring kids with this shit.

just wait till they put a rare pokemon in the middle of a brazilian favella

it's gonna be a bloodbath

Back