20 year old man killed in park playing Pokemon Go

• Thread starter Deleted member 491001
  • Start date
Ban Pokemon

tumblr_n7tgf7J37x1smcbm7o1_500.gif
Japanese girls are so cute i wanna get one preggos

I have heard they are randomly generated, hence there are pokemon to be caught in the US Holocaust Museum and so forth. I just got some mass email at work the other day that kids are trying to gain access to some of our buildings because there are pokemons hiding up in thurr.
Time to break out the hose.

1. What makes this even sadder is that the family moved to the bay area from the east coast, because they wanted to live in a safer area.

2. I read a comment on a news post, where someone theorized that this was a gang imitation. Makes sense consider that the guy wasn't robbed. Apparently he was being watched, then someone shot him and ran off. Those are often gang type initiations- commuting brazen acts of violence.

3. This story isn't the least bit suprising considering that SF has become a violent place. There are stories of tourists getting killed every so often. Mentally unstable people everywhere and the city refuses to do anything about it.

That doesn't really clarify anything. Aquatic park is not a park in a low end neighborhood. It's pretty much silent st night and it's right near Ghirardelli square and the Marina. I'm over there shooting (photography) at night pretty frequently. Just an odd, freak incident.
Absolutely. New details say he was there with a friend and a man walked up behind them, didn't say a thing, and shot the man in the back and walked off. Real piece of shit.

Do you have a specific photography project you're doing there or is it just a diverse place that has things to strike your fancy?

Absolutely. New details say he was there with a friend and a man walked up behind them, didn't say a thing, and shot the man in the back and walked off. Real piece of shit.

Do you have a specific photography project you're doing there or is it just a diverse place that has things to strike your fancy?

I just like night photography. You have a few piers there but they're locked wt night and I haven't been able to get out there in an evening when there isn't anyone still working somewhere beyond the gates. Also Ghirardelli square... Fisherman's wharf area.

I actually just started putting a portfolio together and uploaded some half functioning web files today.

http://www.philippenewman.com/photography/

Lmao...

totally fu*king with you...
but don't ever confuse my people with those Jap motherfuckers.
Lol! Korean girls are hot too. Dam never had an asian gf before was talking to a laos chick and pinoy girls once. If I ever become single again will try me some sexy asian time. ;)

Sf is a violent place. I live in the bay. To many people come over here and think San Francisco is some safe hippy liberal safe haven, then they do something stupid like wander into the wrong areas or
Oblivious to how they talk to people.

I just like night photography. You have a few piers there but they're locked wt night and I haven't been able to get out there in an evening when there isn't anyone still working somewhere beyond the gates. Also Ghirardelli square... Fisherman's wharf area.

I actually just started putting a portfolio together and uploaded some half functioning web files today.

http://www.philippenewman.com/photography/
Thanks, I'll check it out tonight. I've lived in Oakland since '09 and am familiar with that area, also done a good amount of photography around the area but not super seriously. Gotta put some shots together and get them online though. Funny enough my new-found time spent with shooping on my phone and sharing them here and getting good responses makes me more motivated to get my photos out there too.

Sf is a violent place. I live in the bay. To many people come over here and think San Francisco is some safe hippy liberal safe haven, then they do something stupid like wander into the wrong areas or
Oblivious to how they talk to people.
Like the castro/tenderlion district? Yeah I'd imagine saying the wrong thing there could get you some pretty rough "treatment"...

Thanks, I'll check it out tonight. I've lived in Oakland since '09 and am familiar with that area, also done a good amount of photography around the area but not super seriously. Gotta put some shots together and get them online though. Funny enough my new-found time spent with shooping on my phone and sharing them here and getting good responses makes me more motivated to get my photos out there too.

I find I enjoy the idea of shipping, but all of the threads begin while I'm at work and by the time I'm home I've lost interest.

I might go shoot some train tunnels tonight. Sort of debating it. My buddy can't go and Bayview/visitation valley is one spot I'm not sure it's prudent to hang around alone with your camera gear by train tracks.

First: this article is misleading, Pokemon go had nothing to do with his death,he happened to be playing it when some piece of shit murdered him.

Second: very familiar with that area..was just there a week ago..this isn't the hood and there's nothing there that would make anyone in the know think this was normal

Third and most important:

Anyone commenting that this is Darwin at work or other sociopathic comments that insinuate that his death is somehow his fault for playing a game...is a self righteous piece if shit scum,maggot,mouth breather,pussy,cuck, and all around stain on this earth...

God damn the kid for being normal, and living life ,enjoying a game ,not bothering anyone and living in a free country where by he can do these things...right?

Back