2 years later, 1 year of training, almost no results?

Mate, have a look at Nattyornot.com if you intend to stay training naturally. It has very useful training advice for natural athletes and gives you a sense of perspective as to what you can realistically achieve with consistent training over the long term. Don’t be disheartened by internet images of people most probably on Peds (most of the very muscular ones) natural trainers will never match up to that but your gains will be steady and at least they are because of your efforts and not some scientist!

my man, dont you know that all these guys who are swole all take some type of supplements?
now when i say supplements, it's a broad term. you can goto GNC and you can pretty much get supplments that mimics PED. if not, pretty close to PED with some modification in order to avoid getting banned. dont let these people fool you. they all take something, GNC modified *PED or real PED.
Getting a more athletic body with some bigger pecs etc. Won't require anything other than some whey, good food and determination. Even if I'm not that genetically gifted apparently

I know a great deal of 'natural' fitness guys take stuff, but I just want a more filled out athletic frame and bigger arms

I most certainly must be able to get to 75kg naturally

Last edited:
Getting a more athletic body with some bigger pecs etc. Won't require anything other than some whey, good food and determination. Even if I'm not that genetically gifted apparently

I know a great deal of 'natural' fitness guys take stuff, but I just want a more filled out athletic frame and bigger arms

I most certainly must be able to get to 75kg naturally
if you want to go real natural, focus on diet that increass testostrone naturally. but i tell you. it's not easy.take protein, creatine, amino acids, bcaa, etc on top of your diet. we certainly dont know how "natural" all these guys are. ive seen guys adding pure muscle pretty quick and claim all natural. smh,,,, all these guys stacking a bunch of supplements such as t booster, hgh booster etc. they sell all these modfied *PED at Gnc and these "natural" guys all take them but they claim they are "natural" only because they dont buy illegal roids. please...i remember when Androstenedione was selling at Gnc and many guys all quickly became swole. it was later banned.but in their mind, they were all natural because it wasn't ilegal even though it was steroid hormone. dont think you aren't genetically gifted because others look gifted because they all cheated with "natural supplements"

Sorry but theres nothing sold at GNC that is even CLOSE to being as powerful as steroids.

Your test boosters, hgh boosters are all a shill. Theyre trash. If you want steroid like results you need to take steroids and anyone who tells you that some whey, bcaas and a test booster will do that for you is retarded.

Ive taken all the crap at gnc, even the old prohormones that actually ARE steroids. Nothing compares to running some test and tren, tossing in some winstrol or anadrol etc. Nothing compares. Anyone who tells you otherwise is deranged, uninformed, and uneducated on the products and gnc.

if you want to go real natural, focus on diet that increass testostrone naturally. but i tell you. it's not easy.take protein, creatine, amino acids, bcaa, etc on top of your diet. we certainly dont know how "natural" all these guys are. ive seen guys adding pure muscle pretty quick and claim all natural. smh,,,, all these guys stacking a bunch of supplements such as t booster, hgh booster etc. they sell all these modfied *PED at Gnc and these "natural" guys all take them but they claim they are "natural" only because they dont buy illegal roids. please...i remember when Androstenedione was selling at Gnc and many guys all quickly became swole. it was later banned.but in their mind, they were all natural because it wasn't ilegal even though it was steroid hormone. dont think you aren't genetically gifted because others look gifted because they all cheated with "natural supplements"
So basically I shouldn't have big expectations?

Do you have a pic of what would be possible naturally for a skinny fella of my dimensions in 1 year?

Do you have a pic of what would be possible naturally for a skinny fella of my dimensions in 1 year?
Instead of giving up because you wont be getting massive as a natural athlete why dont you give the lifestyle of diet and training your absolute best for a year and see if its something you want to continue.

What someone can achieve naturally can vary significantly, but don't blame genetics. How old are you? Have you even gone through all the stages of puberty? You need to reassess your training, nutrition, recovery. If you don't have the ability to do so yourself then a good coach could be useful. Don't worry about supplements and obviously don't worry about peds.

What someone can achieve naturally can vary significantly, but don't blame genetics. How old are you? Have you even gone through all the stages of puberty? You need to reassess your training, nutrition, recovery. If you don't have the ability to do so yourself then a good coach could be useful. Don't worry about supplements and obviously don't worry about peds.
19, have just always been skinny and no one in my family is very muscular

Instead of giving up because you wont be getting massive as a natural athlete why dont you give the lifestyle of diet and training your absolute best for a year and see if its something you want to continue.
I never said I'd suddenly stop training. It has given me confidence and i see some good results on my shoulders. I just expected more on my chest, arms, etc..

Doesn't matter if no one in your family is muscular unless you told us everyone in your family has been weight trianing for a long time and look like you. I would say your best bet is to find a good coach.

You've always been skinny because you haven't yet put in the required effort to grow.

The only athletes in my family are me and my one cousin. You sound like my older brother. He would always bitch and whine about being thin and skinny but never got serious about being active, playing sports, tracking his food intake, or pushing hard enough to achieve some of his personal goals. He and I have the same parents and very much have similar builds and bone structure. The only reason I look the way I do is because of my willingness to put in the work it takes to change. If I was as sedentary as him and derived my pleasure from comic books and video games, I'd look just like him.

Your mental status has a huge impact on how you physically develop. If you're mentally strong enough to maintain discipline then you'll make progress. I think it's great that you're taking the first steps to ask for advice and improve your knowledge, but you really have to take some of that advice and apply it.

You've always been skinny because you haven't yet put in the required effort to grow.

The only athletes in my family are me and my one cousin. You sound like my older brother. He would always bitch and whine about being thin and skinny but never got serious about being active, playing sports, tracking his food intake, or pushing hard enough to achieve some of his personal goals. He and I have the same parents and very much have similar builds and bone structure. The only reason I look the way I do is because of my willingness to put in the work it takes to change. If I was as sedentary as him and derived my pleasure from comic books and video games, I'd look just like him.

Your mental status has a huge impact on how you physically develop. If you're mentally strong enough to maintain discipline then you'll make progress. I think it's great that you're taking the first steps to ask for advice and improve your knowledge, but you really have to take some of that advice and apply it.
People I know of my age, stature and physical activity have always been heavier, it's just a fact, no excuse

People I know of my age, stature and physical activity have always been heavier, it's just a fact, no excuse
Have you played any sports that required upper body strength at all? Baseball, football etc?

Because just judging the weights you lift posted earlier gives clear insight as to why you are small. When you get stronger in the 6-8 rep range and add more weight to the bar for a long time and eat more food for a long time you will indeed get bigger.

Naturally skinny guys just naturally dont eat enough to grow. Sure they may have slightly (10-15%) higher metabolisms than the rest but that means they need to eat 10-15% more and they just dont.

Heres your homework for the next 12 months

Pick a beginner weight lifting program. I dont care if its 5x5, 531 or something off bodybuilding dot com. Doesnt matter

Grab yourself a pen and note pad. Week after week for 52 weeks, do more weight, more reps or more sets for as many exercises you can.

On top of this, figure out your maintenance calories...theres tons of calculators online to get a rough estimate.

Add 300 calories to your maintenance to gain weight at a slow but reasonable rate to keep you from getting too fat too fast. Eat balanced meals with protein fruits and veggies.

Do this for 52 weeks on top of your lifting program.

Come back in a year and show us an updated pic of you being far more jacked than you are now

giphy.gif

So what if that's a fact? No time like the present to start busting your ass in the gym and in the kitchen. If you have to work a little harder than your peers to achieve the results that you desire then so be it. Each day you put it off is another day you spend stuck in a body you're not happy with.

No, that's the old S&C rule. This forum basically died because powerlifters drove everyone else out so now we gotta take any topics we can get to stay alive.

Besides, everyone here is old and broken now. We are under no illusions of training for "peak performance" anymore. So let's just get jacked and look good at the beach.

Fuck i just had a nostalgia trip about this place

Have you played any sports that required upper body strength at all? Baseball, football etc?

Because just judging the weights you lift posted earlier gives clear insight as to why you are small. When you get stronger in the 6-8 rep range and add more weight to the bar for a long time and eat more food for a long time you will indeed get bigger.

Naturally skinny guys just naturally dont eat enough to grow. Sure they may have slightly (10-15%) higher metabolisms than the rest but that means they need to eat 10-15% more and they just dont.

Heres your homework for the next 12 months

Pick a beginner weight lifting program. I dont care if its 5x5, 531 or something off bodybuilding dot com. Doesnt matter

Grab yourself a pen and note pad. Week after week for 52 weeks, do more weight, more reps or more sets for as many exercises you can.

On top of this, figure out your maintenance calories...theres tons of calculators online to get a rough estimate.

Add 300 calories to your maintenance to gain weight at a slow but reasonable rate to keep you from getting too fat too fast. Eat balanced meals with protein fruits and veggies.

Do this for 52 weeks on top of your lifting program.

Come back in a year and show us an updated pic of you being far more jacked than you are now
Been doing Muay Thai for 7 years, both sports you mentioned are only played in the US though.

Believe it or not, everyone I train with and my trainers say I hit really hard for my weight. So I'm pretty explosive, just hadn't found out what the weights really should feel like (going to real failure).

I have started eating more and adding more weight since the first replies on this thread.

you cant never find out if they are natural despte their claims unless you had them blood tested from the beginning and througout etc.

I have a coworker in mid 30s who's taking GNC megamen vitamins. he recently had blood tested and checked T level. hes level was very high around at
1100 ng/dL. that's high for his age.
his doc asked him if hes taking roids. my coworker had to go through what was causing his high T level and it was GNC megamen. he's libido is very high. he mentioned when he stopped taking megamen for a week, hes libido also went to low.
so there you go.. try GNC megamen if you want to know what works at least what I know from people talking around me.

you cant never find out if they are natural despte their claims unless you had them blood tested from the beginning and througout etc.

I have a coworker in mid 30s who's taking GNC megamen vitamins. he recently had blood tested and checked T level. hes level was very high around at
1100 ng/dL. that's high for his age.
his doc asked him if hes taking roids. my coworker had to go through what was causing his high T level and it was GNC megamen. he's libido is very high. he mentioned when he stopped taking megamen for a week, hes libido also went to low.
so there you go.. try GNC megamen if you want to know what works at least what I know from people talking around me.

Wtf lol. It’s a multivitamin. Stop trolling/posting garbage.

I ll go again. I did myself 5x5 and recommended it to a couple of friends who followed the program for at least two months. All of them had good results. One of them a skinny guy complained he gained fat. Before that he was complaining he can not gain weight.

The other guy was looking like a potato. He is still looking like one but with shoulders, legs and traps.

I am also a fat guy, yet I look like lifting.

So go trough a real program that makes you hungry and see if you are not gaining muscle and fat. Especially for a newbie like you, results should come fast from the fact that you will be able to increase squst, bench, ohp and DL with between 10-20 kg for 2-3 months.

Forget about natural or not. Most experienced roiders will recommend you try them only after 3-5 years of serious lifting when you have reached your natural celling. But that is only if you were disciplined and consistent enough.

It is really that simple get a good program, eat right, sleep enough and grind your results.

Lastly trust the process. Do not add extra exercices to programs. Do not cut or eat more than your diet plan. Just trust the proccess.

Here is a homework for a 3 month.

Get on 5x5 strong lifts. Take a picture the morning you start it. Get a notebook and everytime you are able to hit 5 reps for 5 sets with a given weight increase it for the next workout. It will start sucking at arround the second month, but try harder for 2-4 weeks untill your body starts hating the gym. Take a pic afterwards and compare the results. I am sure you will have a grin on your face.

After you are.done come over and resurrect this thread. I will be happy to advice how to continue and what has worked for me.

Wtf lol. It’s a multivitamin. Stop trolling/posting garbage.

yes it's listed as multi vitamins. that dont mean anything in pretty much unregulated world.
it's little more than that.
go check the ingredients first before you start talking and find out what some of those ingredients do.
i have no reason to troll.

Back