2 of the most influential / Real rappers of all time

The internet, a Crip, drove by and destroyed record labels and radio as retaliation for their two "deaths."

there's a few good downsouth rappers still . West coast too & a few other places. But yo hip hop / rap was the best in the 90`s

Ah yes one of those '"back in my day" old people have shown themselves.

There are plenty of amazing artists out right now. Tupac was great, but there's plenty of talents just as good around today.

They saw Tupac making a positive impact on black culture and killed him.

I love Pac and although he did a lot of dumb shit, he was super smart, had a good heart and could've become a great leader if he had stayed long enough to grow out of the "thug" phase. That being said, he was the architect of his own demise. He put himself in all the bad situations he got into time and time again, he just didn't have 9 lives.

Last edited:

There are plenty of amazing artists out right now. Tupac was great, but there's plenty of talents just as good around today.
lol I'm not old only 39 you that young? dude hip hop is still good but it ain't what it was in the 90`s & you know it

Last edited:
Pac was and always will be trash. His songs suck. He wrote over 700+ and only had maybe a hand full of that OK. He just threw shit on the wall hoping it would stick.

Bun is better than Pimp too.

Pac was and always will be trash. His songs suck. He wrote over 700+ and only had maybe a hand full of that OK. He just threw shit on the wall hoping it would stick.

Bun is better than Pimp too.

I used to like Bun B more than pimp C back in high school. But when I got older, I realized that Pimp C was spitting about real shit. His energy was a lot more real.

Bun B has an entertaining rapping style, but in terms of the words, vibe, energy, Pimp C was like nobody else.

Pimp C was special. That's why he had so much respect from literally everyone.

Tupac was trash..?

dont even know how to respond to that. Imagine calling one of the greatest rappers of all time..trash.

Tupac was speaking about real shit. Real issues, shit that happened in his life, deeper truths, even some spiritual stuff, after the first shooting, he believed he was marked for death and there was a certain intensity and heart in many of his songs.

He wasnt just rapping with no purpose. Everything was filled to the brim with meaning.

Sounds like you arent paying attention to the game being spit, just listening to the beat.

The depth, truth, the character, intelligence and soul of pac are what made his music what it was. If those arent factors in what makes a good artist for you, then I'm not sure what to say.

Tupac was real and Pimp C was real. You could say both of them were even killed for it. That's why their words hit differently.

When you understand tupac and what he rapped about, he was a deep motherfucker. Probably the smartest rapper of all time who wasnt controlled and a slave to the industry.

Why do so many rappers have just an absurd amount of respect for tupac? Why is he widely considered to be the GOAT by so many in the industry?

Theres a reason for it.

Last edited:

What made Tupac great was his MIND and his soul.

Not just his flow and talent for rapping.

Theres absolutely nobody like him today. Or anywhere close.

I used to like Bun B more than pimp C back in high school. But when I got older, I realized that Pimp C was spitting about real shit. His energy was a lot more real.

Bun B has an entertaining rapping style, but in terms of the words, vibe, energy, Pimp C was like nobody else.

Pimp C was special. That's why he had so much respect from literally everyone.

Tupac was trash..?

dont even know how to respond to that. Imagine calling one of the greatest rappers of all time..trash.

Tupac was speaking about real shit. Real issues, shit that happened in his life, deeper truths, even some spiritual stuff, after the first shooting, he believed he was marked for death and there was a certain intensity and heart in many of his songs.

He wasnt just rapping with no purpose. Everything was filled to the brim with meaning.

Sounds like you arent paying attention to the game being spit, just listening to the beat.

The depth, truth, the character, intelligence and soul of pac are what made his music what it was. If those arent factors in what makes a good artist for you, then I'm not sure what to say.

Tupac was real and Pimp C was real. You could say both of them were even killed for it. That's why their words hit differently.

When you understand tupac and what he rapped about, he was a deep motherfucker. Probably the smartest rapper of all time who wasnt controlled and a slave to the industry.

Chuck D was way "Realer" than Pac and a better rapper if you want to hear the message of what they talking about. Chuck rapped about REAL shit.

This one song is harder than anything Pac ever did

Pimp want killed. He was a junkie who overdose. He did that to himself.

Chuck D was way "Realer" than Pac and a better rapper if you want to hear the message of what they talking about. Chuck rapped about REAL shit.

This one song is harder than Pac ever did

Pimp want killed. He was a junkie who overdose. He did that to himself.

"Realer" doesnt mean someone who was more gangster.

Doesnt sound like you have the depth to really appreciate someone like Tupac fully.

You dont seem to care much about the qualities tupac had that made him rated so highly.

Pimp C was killed. Those who know, know.

But some people question things, others dont I guess.

Only people who dont understand tupac dont recognize his greatness not just as a rapper but a soul.

Levels to this

"Realer" doesnt mean someone who was more gangster.

Doesnt sound like you have the depth to really appreciate someone like Tupac.

You dont seem to care much about the qualities tupac had that made him rated so highly.

Pimp C was killed. Those who know, know.

But some people question things, others dont I guess.

Haha. Pimp C was murder. That funny. He loved his drink more than his life. That's all there is to that story

And I guess I don't know what your are talking about when it comes to Pac. No One I know puts him in their top 5 rappers. He just wasn't that good. He would be less than avg today.

I love Pac and although he did a lot of dumb shit, he was super smart, had a good heart and could've become a great leader if he had stayed long enough to grow out of the "thug" faze. That being said, he was the architect of his own demise. He put himself in all the bad situations he got into time and time again, he just didn't have 9 lives.
Well yes and no.

He pissed off the wrong people, those in higher places.

It wasnt the average street level gangster that had beef with him. The streets respected him.

But it's a deep topic. Layers and layers

Only people who dont understand tupac dont recognize his greatness not just as a rapper but a soul.

Levels to this

You call him the Most influential rapper of all time but how many people came out and try to be him. Little Zane? And maybe a few other.

Lil Wayne has made a bigger impact on rap than Pac. He birthed the modern rap game and has hundreds of rapper sound like him and dress like him and have careers like him. He is more important to rap than Pac

Haha. Pimp C was murder. That funny. He loved his drink more than his life. That's all there is to that story

And I guess I don't know what your are talking about when it comes to Pac. No One I know puts him in their top 5 rappers. He just wasn't that good. He would be less than avg today.
Haha, maybe you should try looking deeper than just the official explanations for things bud. Pimp C quit lean long before he died. So you're wrong. He wasnt a junkie.

He started speaking against record labels, djs, talked about unionizing, uniting the south, ending the beefs, hidden gays in hip hop and the industry and a bunch of shit. He was becoming a real threat for many reasons, especially because of the deep level of respect he had by all.

And if you look at the level of control, selling out and utter slavery in the current music industry, you can see why.

He had the power and capability to create real change and was trying to do so.

Shortly after, he died. Under suspicious circumstances. Theres a lot of layers to it which are highly questionable.

And like I said, it seems like you're the type who listens to the beat but doesnt pay attention to the game being spit. What made tupac great was his mind, intelligence, character, soul, depth and more.

He was a special human being. He was a great rapper but what made him great wasnt just about that.

People who dont recognize that greatness just dont understand him or appreciate what he actually brought to the table.

Is he the greatest RAPPER of all time if you're just speaking on lyrical ability. No. But that's not what it was about.

69 has kept it real since day one.

You call him the Most influential rapper of all time but how many people came out and try to be him. Little Zane? And maybe a few other.

Lil Wayne has made a bigger impact on rap than Pac. He birthed the modern rap game and has hundreds of rapper sound like him and dress like him and have careers like him. He is more important to rap than Pac
Sounds like we have different definitions of what influential means.

Man, you say some stupid shit.

I cant even take you seriously at this point

Haha, maybe you should try looking deeper than just the official explanations for things bud. Pimp C quit lean long before he died. So you're wrong. He wasnt a junkie.

He started speaking against record labels, djs, talked about unionizing, uniting the south, ending the beefs, hidden gays in hip hop and the industry and a bunch of shit. He was becoming a real threat for many reasons, especially because of the deep level of respect he had by all.

And if you look at the level of control, selling out and utter slavery in the current music industry, you can see why.

He had the power and capability to create real change and was trying to do so.

Shortly after, he died. Under suspicious circumstances. Theres a lot of layers to it which are highly questionable.

And like I said, it seems like you're the type who listens to the beat but doesnt pay attention to the game being spit. What made tupac great was his mind, intelligence, character, soul, depth and more.

He was a special human being. He was a great rapper but what made him great wasnt just about that.

People who dont recognize that greatness just dont understand him or appreciate what he actually brought to the table.

Is he the greatest RAPPER of all time if you're just speaking on lyrical ability. No. But that's not what it was about.

No need to Murder Pimp for that. His fan base wasn't radio. Trae the Truth been talking about all that for yrs and been blackballed off the radio for yrs over it and no one has poisoned him over it. Sounds like you just want to believe in some super power controlling Everything.

Back