2 of the most influential / Real rappers of all time

You call him the Most influential rapper of all time but how many people came out and try to be him. Little Zane? And maybe a few other.

Lil Wayne has made a bigger impact on rap than Pac. He birthed the modern rap game and has hundreds of rapper sound like him and dress like him and have careers like him. He is more important to rap than Pac
Good luck with trying to be Tupac. He had his own style that couldn't be copied.

Lil wayne spawning a legion of rappers who all sound exactly the same isnt something I'd call important to rap

He was very influential but that influence didnt exactly take rap anywhere positive.

Sounds like we have different definitions of what influential means.

Man, you say some stupid shit.

I cant even take you seriously at this point

Ok that cool but I just don't see anyone that. Pac influence. Did he change the streets or that way people acted. Nope. Did he change the music industry in any way, Nope. He didn't change anything about the game. He just made money selling a imagine that people wanted. He was just a sellout for money.

No need to Murder Pimp for that. His fan base wasn't radio. Trae the Truth been talking about all that for yrs and been blackballed off the radio for yrs over it and no one has poisoned him over it. Sounds like you just want to believe in some super power controlling Everything.
Nobody cares if someone speaks out if nobody knows who they are.

Pimp C had the respect and admiration of an entire industry. he had power. He had a way of speaking and an energy/ leadership quality about him.

He was making moves to create some change in the industry as well. It wasn't just words.

Everything pimp spoke about is what's happening today in the music industry. Youd have to be crazy or just ignorant if you don't think he was a threat to the status quo.

So was Tupac, if you wanna go there.

Good luck with trying to be Tupac. He had his own style that couldn't be copied.

Lil wayne spawning a legion of rappers who all sound exactly the same isnt something I'd call important to rap

He was very influential but that influence didnt exactly take rap anywhere positive.

Cause he wasn't original. He was just copying everything that was already out there.

Ok that cool but I just don't see anyone that. Pac influence. Did he change the streets or that way people acted. Nope. Did he change the music industry in any way, Nope. He didn't change anything about the game. He just made money selling a imagine that people wanted. He was just a sellout for money.
Like I said, you don't seem like you have the depth to understand and appreciate what Tupac actually brought to the table.

Which is whatever.

I think his level of intelligence and what he actually was goes over a lot of people's heads.

Approaching someone like that in such a shallow way tho, don't expect to ever really get it.

I hate discussing topics regarding hip hop and rap because if you group up the entire genre you realize how many sub genres and styles there are out there that it's like your comparing apples to broccoli. Influential should mean who has had the largest (and IMO positive) impact on hip hop music and it's culture (not necessarily who is the best rapper/artist). That's definitely hard to answer and subjective. I won't argue that Tupac is not up there though, although I don't really waste my time thinking about these things even when I was a huge hip hop head back in the days.

Find anyone else like tupac

I'll wait

Again, you say some stupid shit.

There no one like him cause he wasn't real. He changed every 5 mins to please whoever was around him. I can't think of anybody fake like him. Ask 5 people who knew him and you get 5 different description of him. Everything about him was fake and that is why people thought he faked his death too.

There no one like him cause he wasn't real. He changed every 5 mins to please whoever was around him. I can't think of anybody fake like him. Ask 5 people who knew him and you get 5 different description of him. Everything about him was fake and that is why people thought he faked his death too.
You have a very distorted sense of reality

Tupac was the fakest person around but Lil Wayne was some kind of savior to rap..?

Impossible to take you seriously at this point.

Viper is number one most influential rapper of all time.

shallow people giving their opinions on pac is just cringy

You have a very distorted sense of reality

Tupac was the fakest person around but Lil Wayne was some kind of savior to rap..?

Impossible to take you seriously at this point.

Didn't say Lil Wayne saved anything. Just saying he was more influential and had a bigger impact on the rap game than Pac.

Didn't Lil Wayne saved anything. Just saying he was more influential and had a bigger impact on the rap game than Pac.
If you're really dumb then sure

Believe what you want I guess

Nobody with a brain agrees with this

So I have no idea what you're seeing

It's the truth. You are just in live with the image that Pac sold. He was just an actor
No, I can read peoples heart, soul and have a keen mind for discerning intelligence, potential and what someone brings to the table.

You cant fake that.

The dude came from a family of black Panthers, was that an act too?

You are way too shallow and biased to be taken seriously. 90% of the shit you've said in this thread is just pure ignorant nonsense.

No, I can read peoples heart, soul and have a keen mind for discerning intelligence, potential and what someone brings to the table.

You cant fake that.

The dude came from a family of black Panthers, was that an act too?

You are way too shallow and biased to be taken seriously. 90% of the shit you've said in this thread is just pure ignorant nonsense.

You are the guy going on what you believe and not what you see.

I know he life story and he still chose to going into acting instead of political science.

If really want me to stop talking. Just stop qouting me. I leave.

Chuck D was way "Realer" than Pac and a better rapper if you want to hear the message of what they talking about. Chuck rapped about REAL shit.

This one song is harder than anything Pac ever did

Pimp want killed. He was a junkie who overdose. He did that to himself.

Lyrically I dont know many if any rappers who were better than 2pac.

Only rapper I have heard today that comes close to pac, biggie, Nas, Rakim , etc is Kendrick Lamar

Lyrically I dont know many if any rappers who were better than 2pac.

Only rapper I have heard today that comes close to pac, biggie, Nas, Rakim , etc is Kendrick Lamar

Lyically I think they are rappers like Cole and Kendrick that are on their lvl but no one has the voice delivery like Pac. He grab everyone attention when he was around. Kayne is the PAC for this Gen.

Lyically I think they are rappers like Cole and Kendrick that are on their lvl but no one has the voice delivery like Pac. He grab everyone attention when he was around. Kayne is the PAC for this Gen.
Bro, you literally said he isnt that good.

Cant really come back from that at this point

You are the guy going on what you believe and not what you see.

I know he life story and he still chose to going into acting instead of political science.

If really want me to stop talking. Just stop qouting me. I leave.

Perhaps a sign you need to look a bit more deeply into things.

Just like Tupac, you arent going past the surface.

Anyways we'll leave it at that. No point beating a dead horse

Peace

Back