100 billion dollars to..

I could buy a whole new family to act like the family I did have, so yes.

yes, already did all that for free

Nope. 100 billion dollars is a theoretical amount of money to someone like me. My family however is very real.

Upon viewing the contract, can I say goodbye to my family before signing?

The update that states I can't send them money by any means makes it an easy "no".

lol that would be awkward

"Love ya mom, but 100 billion"

Well, I would be able to leave all of my current possessions to my family and fuck my hot cousin knowing I'll never see her again.

Hell yeah.

That amount of money would be magical, but it would be too painful to give up your family and friends.

I'd have to say yes. 100 billion buys you as much friends and family as you want.

This is where years of being a pathetic, insignificant hermit with no emotional ties finally pays off

Except ts does it by posting these threads without getting payed.

Yes if my family knew I left on my own volition to pursue an amazing opportunity and wasn't murdered. The only thing remotely stopping me would be if my family had no idea what happened. I wouldn't want to make them worry or feel obligated to keep searching for me. Under those circumstances I wouldn't leave. Otherwise hell yes.

would sherdoggers still remember me or will I have to start back as a white belt?

Back