100 billion dollars to..

You can try.. The wizard is smart enough to always do the deal in a Stand your Ground state. He'll shoot your motherfucking ass and won't take him long to get over it emotionally, too.

I'd send him into orbit before he drew his gun.

tumblr_n0sctk7Qdl1tsocymo1_400.gif

One of your better questions, TS.

What if you hire another wizard to break the spell?

Op can i get some of the money to my friends and family in this scenario, or does no contact mean I can't send them money too?

I would find that quite easy to turn down

Man some of you are empty pieces of crap

my family is worth more than any amount of money. i really won the lottery being born into the family i did

No. Stupid question. Would probably offer the wizard a handjob for about tree fiddy tho

The amount of suffering it would cause my family wouldnt make it worth it. What would they think happened to me?

Depends on the age. When my daughters were 1-4 months old I would have given them away for free. Now, no amount of money would make me even entertain the thought

Those first 4 months thought me a lot about patience when my son was first born , I can operate on 2-3 hours of sleep on a day to day basis

So long as I don't lose Sherdog...

I have no kids, so the answer is "yes".
I will take care of my family financially thru an accounting firm and do great things with the money.

Great thinks, like 2 chicks at the same time, nowhati'msayin'? i know that u do!

Would do it in a heartbeat just for a work visa in a Euro country. Not kidding at all.

Only sad people who don't have loving families would say yes

I was a cop at that time, so if I wasn't working 14 hour days for 8.days at a time, I had time off without any rest. They have no personality and can't even laugh when they fart.

The only thing worse than 1-4 month olds is 90-95 year olds

But like I said. No amount of money would ever make me leave my daughters. Ever.

Really good way of separating the parents from non parents

I was in love with my two boys after a month

Killed me each time I had to travel for work

Of course I have to travel the next two weeks

There was a time when $5k would have done it. Today, no thanks.

Back