100 billion dollars to..

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
$100 billion will be deposited into your bank account if you sign the contract...

The contract states that you will lose contact with everyone you knew before you sign the contract if you choose to.

You will lose contact with your parents, siblings, children, friends, relatives, associates.. EVERYONE. You will never see them again for the rest of your life. You will never talk, see a picture of, know ANYTHING about them. They have been magically removed from your life, living their own lives. You will still remember them, and they will remember you. You can't even look them up on Facebook. How is that possible, you ask? Magic, motherfucker. The wizard is full of it. And he's got a CCW that's valid in most states in the continental US as well as 4 years of MT training in motherfucking Thailand, so don't fuck with him.

If you sign the contract, as stated, $100 billion, tax free, is yours to do whatever.

There's no way to get around the stipulations. It's magical in nature and no amount of money and effort can break the spell after the contract has been signed.

Hkjgn47.jpg

Generally any contract that allows you more dollars than there are people on the planet is a yes.

I don't talk to my family anyway an really only close to my girlfriend an she's not worth a 100 billion . I'm taking the money

No.

Query: Why is the Wizard such a dick?

Absolutely yes. I love my family, but that's an offer you don't refuse.

Also, I can proxy funnel money to them. Fuck you wizard.

This is where years of being a pathetic, insignificant hermit with no emotional ties finally pays off

Can't do it , and I wonder how many of you saying yes have kids ?

Umm...yes. I already don't have contact with any of those people anyway. I'd gladly take $100 Billion for doing the same thing I'm doing now. :D

I would punch the wizard square in the jaw and take the money.

This is where years of being a pathetic, insignificant hermit with no emotional ties finally pays off

Answering "yes" to a completely unrealistic hypothetical thread on sherdog = "paying off"? :rolleyes:

I would punch the wizard square in the jaw and take the money.

You can try.. The wizard is smart enough to always do the deal in a Stand your Ground state. He'll shoot your motherfucking ass and won't take him long to get over it emotionally, too.

Give me the money. If I turned down the money my family would disown me for being a fool.

I wouldn't sell my family for any money.

find a good detective, tell him your fuckin' name and hand him 100 million dollars and have him write a note to your family. This is such an easy reach around...I mean work around.

Back