100, 200, 300; which monumental UFC card was the most stacked from top to bottom?

Which UFC card was the most stacked?

• Total voters
100, by a country mile. By 200, they were already leaning on legends fights, to sell it. In UFC 100, the stars were all in top form.
Lol not even close. The prelims were trash. I know you recognize these names:

Jon Jones, Jim Miller, Mac Danzig, Dong Hyun Kim,
TJ Grant, Tom Lawler, C.B. Dollaway

Sounds like a good card right? Wrong. Because this is 2009. These fighters had 1-2 fights in the UFC. They weren't stars or notable names yet. They were the equivalent of a prelim fight on last week's Apex card.

UFC 100 was top heavy with a weak undercard. The UFC 300 prelims by comparison has 6 former champions on it.

Only 300 has a former champ vs former champ on the early prelims (Figgy vs NeckTats).

Also, 300 has 13 fights, 200 had 12, and 100 and 11, so more bang for those who like to bang.

Overall, I'd argue UFC 300 is the most stacked. If we only count the main card then UFC 100 wins, and if we only count Miesha Tate fights, UFC 200 without a doubt.

@Gio , @Substance Abuse , @Jackonfire , can I get a poll, please?

So UFC 300 is coming in just over two weeks. What finalized card was the most stacked between all 3 of the UFC's biggest ever events, in your opinion?

UFC 100:

View attachment 1036739

UFC 200:

View attachment 1036741

UFC 300:

View attachment 1036738

For me personally, I'd rank them like this:

1. UFC 200
2. UFC 100
3. UFC 300
UFC 100 will go down as one of the greatest Fight Cards Ever! UFC 200 was stacked but it was a dud so that's still last for me even if it looked stacked on paper, and UFC 300 is massive.

I would honestly say that UFC 300 is the most stacked former champions on the first fight prelim!

1. UFC 300
2. UFC 100
3. UFC 200

100 cause it mattered. cause it was a legitimate milestone for an org on the brink of death, then life, and now normalcy. everything after has been just expected. they've achieved mainstream status and with it, complete complacency. 100 was an actual ode to their accomplishments, to never giving up. MMA hasn't mattered since 2004.
SO true, it was a legit milestone. It was do or die through to at least UFC 40, but still a tiny amount of profit.

Now we have UFC 300, which is actually like the UFC's 700th event.

Honestly to me each one got worse. 100 went as planned and looked better in retrospect. 200 was sort of cursed, but they pulled some last minute magic to make it happen. 300 they ran out of big names to truly stack.

1. 100
2. 200
3. 300
What last minute magic? They just stuck women in the main event. Pretty much the opposite of magic

Only 300 has a former champ vs former champ on the early prelims (Figgy vs NeckTats).

Also, 300 has 13 fights, 200 had 12, and 100 and 11, so more bang for those who like to bang.
Holly Holm literally counts as -1 bang

What last minute magic? They just stuck women in the main event. Pretty much the opposite of magic
When the main event was changed from McGregor/Diaz + Jones/DC > DC/Silva + Brock/Hunt. Nunes/Tate just so happened to be the only legit title fight to headline.

300, then 200, then 100. People have the rose tinted glasses on when looking back on these events. 300 is easily the most stacked out of the 3.

200 probably.

I feel like looking at that card now 100 might have actually had the least depth, but then it had prime Brock and GSP who felt like bigger stars at the time than anyone on 300 does now imo. It also FELT like the biggest card, because it was much more of a true landmark and back then an unprecedented thing.

Honestly to me each one got worse. 100 went as planned and looked better in retrospect. 200 was sort of cursed, but they pulled some last minute magic to make it happen. 300 they ran out of big names to truly stack.

1. 100
2. 200
3. 300
And 100 had Sexy. So 100 keeping it 100.

100 easily. 200 and 300 don't even come close.

300 doesn't even feel like a "special" card at all.

I don't know man. UFC 300 does have 11 former UFC champions. The first prelim features two former UFC champs.

While UFC 100 did have Jon Jones on the card, he was only 2 fights into his UFC career. A little like Bo Nickal on this 300 card.

I don't know man. UFC 300 does have 11 former UFC champions. The first prelim features two former UFC champs.

While UFC 100 did have Jon Jones on the card, he was only 2 fights into his UFC career. A little like Bo Nickal on this 300 card.

Not that hard to have 11 former champs on a card when they've added about 11 divisions since UFC 100.

UFC 100 wins by not having WMMA not on the card, 200 and 300 have it in main and co main

300 is better than 200 though.

Guess it depends on what you mean by stacked. You can have a bunch of current or ex champions on a card but if people don't really care about them, does that still make the card stacked?

I'd go 100, 200 and then 300.

Lesnar vs. Mir back then basically trumps the entire 300 card. That fight was huge and a shit ton of people tuned in to watch it.

200 had a stacked card other than the main event, which is by far the weakest of the 3 cards. Problem is that 200 was a massive letdown and boring outside of the facebook prelims and a couple other fights.

300 by a WIDE margin.

Pereira vs Hill >>>> Lesnar vs Mir >> Tate vs Nunes.

Prelims on 300 are also superior. 5 FORMER WORLD CHAMPIONS ON THE PRELIMS!!

Each one is obviously a product of their time. That being said, 300 is looking stacked with both top talent and high octane action.
Can't know for sure until all the fights have happened but 300 is looking fantastic. Maybe at UFC 400, we can truly look back objectively and ask where are they now? But I think 300 is meeting the standards of 100, at least on paper. I do understand the fans who are missing a top notch welterweight and heavyweight bout though.

Last edited:
Back