• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

10 fighters I'm most interested in 2022

I'm surpirsed no one has mentioned one of those Tide pod eaters.

I just want to see Nick Diaz fight again /shrug

1. Israel Adesanya
2. Khamzat Chimaev
3. Jimmy Crute
4. Islam Makhachev
5. Sean Brady
5. Magomed Ankalaev
6. Alex Pereira

Joel Alvarez

joel-alvarez-of-spain-poses-for-a-portrait-after-his-victory-during-picture-id1353105650

&

Damir
Ismagulov

44755214_280979992532113_5009827393170929859_n.jpg

Damir actually has a win over Joel. But the last time Joel fought he came out like a unleashed beast !! Disposing of Thiago Moses like he was a scrub.

Would be awesome to see a rematch at some point. But looking forward to watching both these dudes journey !!

<{JustBleed}>

Last edited:
Brady stinks … he panic wrestled for his life every fight … his ceiling is reached - and he’s boring to boot …. He can outmuscle and out wrestle enough guys - but he cannot beat the truly elite top 5 - not that that is to be ashamed of

Brady stinks … he panic wrestled for his life every fight … his ceiling is reached - and he’s boring to boot …. He can outmuscle and out wrestle enough guys - but he cannot beat the truly elite top 5 - not that that is to be ashamed of
Oh.

How about telling us who you are looking forward to seeing this year, then.

I don't think you know what panic wrestling means.

Brady is a grappler. That is literally his strategy to win.

Panic wrestling is when a striker changes their strategy because they are getting outstruck. And they panic... wrestle.

I don't think you know what panic wrestling means.

Brady is a grappler. That is literally his strategy to win.

Panic wrestling is when a striker changes their strategy because they are getting outstruck. And they panic... wrestle.

he panics every second a fight is standing - then resorts to wrestling

all the power to him it’s working

but the fact he had all he could handle with chiesa shows he can’t beat the strikers that have Tdd

he panics every second a fight is standing - then resorts to wrestling

all the power to him it’s working

but the fact he had all he could handle with chiesa shows he can’t beat the strikers that have Tdd
He has never panicked once.

• Joel Alvarez
  • Jiri
  • Yan
  • Holloway
  • Topuria
  • Valentina
  • Nemkov
  • Mousasi
  • Alex Pereira

He has never panicked once.

he stinks …. He’s boring … he’ll never be champ or number one contender

if you love wrestling maybe you can appreciate him …. I like wrestling and find him very overrated

Leon smokes him
Colby beats him
Burns taps him or kos him
Wonder boy probably gets grapplefucked
Belal keeps it standing and smokes him standing
Usman and chimaev kill him

Santiago probably even beats him … maybe gets humped to decision

* like I said - his ceiling is top 10 … he’s not a future champ …. And certainly not on my most excited about fighters list !!

Back