⚰ Conor's Aunt Passes Away from illness (not corona like first thought)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP. It's estimated that up to 10-20% of the elderly people worldwide could die from this virus. It's a huge tragedy.

Are you guys sure yall are reading the post right? Conor's aunt was already ill or I think was close to death back when he fought Cerrone.

(RIP though, of course)

Honestly if this is some fucked up PR stunt by Conor I am gonna be pissed.
Why the hell would you do that?
Conor being sad about his aunt's death is legit, TS attributing it to coronavirus is misplaced

Conor being sad about his aunt's death is legit, TS attributing it to coronavirus is misplaced
"my lovely little auntie Anne had passed away. I couldn’t go live anymore. My poor little friendly loving auntie. My mother’s sister. This stupid fucking virus."

Very sad news, RIP Anne Moore

Corona Virus killed me too when I was trading the S&P 500, fuck it!!!! RIP Auntie

giphy.gif
Not even remotely funny. Let's hope if you lose any loved ones people would show a little more respect

Honestly if this is some fucked up PR stunt by Conor I am gonna be pissed.
Why the hell would you do that?
prob just a news article using his name for clicks. the man doesnt need PR. All he has to do is speak and boom he has it

Meanwhile over 60k ppl die in the US every year of the flu. While Coronavirus death rate of ppl 50 and below is .2%. This is a media/gov experiment to see how many sheeptards they can control through fear and it's working......
Edit - 250000-500000 die from flu globally.

Last edited:
Meanwhile over 60k ppl die every year of the flu. While Coronavirus death rate of ppl 50 and below is .2%. This is a media/gov experiment to see how many sheeptards they can control through fear and it's working......
You're a sharp one...

As long as you and everybody you care about is under 50, why should you give a shit, right?

Meanwhile over 60k ppl die every year of the flu. While Coronavirus death rate of ppl 50 and below is .2%. This is a media/gov experiment to see how many sheeptards they can control through fear and it's working......
Do they control China, South korea and Italy?

This seems like suspect journalism. Conor posted a long statement about the virus. He then, in a separate paragraph, said his aunt died. I'm not sure these are related. There's almost no deaths (i think single digits) confirmed in Ireland from the virus.

I don't know, is it clear from this post that his aunt died from the virus? Or is he just lamenting the death, and also the existence of the virus in the next sentence?
Ireland has had 1 death, and it was an elderly women with existing health problems. Unless it was his mom's much older sister, I don't think late 50s qualifies as "elderly with existing health problems", and that would be strange if the 1 person that died happened to be Conor's aunt, so maybe he was talking about 2 separate things, but he it didn't sound like it.

Meanwhile over 60k ppl die in the US every year of the flu. While Coronavirus death rate of ppl 50 and below is .2%. This is a media/gov experiment to see how many sheeptards they can control through fear and it's working......
Edit - 250000-500000 die from flu globally.

So because one is bad we shouldn't worry about the other? You understand people will be dying from both now right? One doesn't replace the other. I guess as long as the total deaths from the flu is greater we shouldn't worry. Trumpian logic.

prob just a news article using his name for clicks. the man doesnt need PR. All he has to do is speak and boom he has it
lol what? That's exactly what I'm saying: he muttered something on instagram implying his aunt died of Coronavirus knowing it would get heard and picked up by everyone.

Ireland has had 1 death, and it was an elderly women with existing health problems. Unless it was his mom's much older sister, I don't think late 50s qualifies as "elderly with existing health problems", and that would be strange if the 1 person that died happened to be Conor's aunt, so maybe he was talking about 2 separate things, but he it didn't sound like it.
Yeah it's super fucked up and intended to get headlines/sympathy/brand rehab.
"oh the guy who beats old men loves his aunt and hates coronavirus, what a great guy"

I don't like to hear of anyone's passing for any reason but questions concerning Covid 19 have to be asked. How old was his Aunt and did she have any underlying health issues? This Corona Virus hype is out of control by the media. More people die of many other ailments moreso than this fake Pandemic we are having shoved down our throats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back