⚰ Conor's Aunt Passes Away from illness (not corona like first thought)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tragedy Strikes Conor's Family

UFC superstar Conor McGregor released a statement on the coronavirus outbreak, urging fans to wash their hands and revealing his aunt died from the illness.

The coronavirus outbreak has sent the entire globe into panic mode. It has affected the sporting world, with numerous sports organizations such as the NBA, the NHL, and the MLB suspending their seasons. It has also crept over into the MMA community as Bellator 241 was postponed due to the coronavirus outbreak, though at this point the UFC still intends on running its event in Brasilia on Saturday. And now MMA’s biggest superstar McGregor has spoken up about the coronavirus outbreak.

On Friday, McGregor took to his social media to issue a statement on the coronavirus. In the statement, McGregor urged fans to wash their hands and practice better hygiene. Tragically, McGregor also revealed the news that his aunt Anne Moore, his mother’s sister, passed away from the virus.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...n-coronavirus-reveals-aunt-died-from-illness/

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly, the elderly will be the most impacted from this virus. Thoughts and prayers with the Mcgregors.

Jeez. Rest in Peace....this corona shit is getting out of control. NY is fukd right now supposedly

Just a couple of months ago we were happy just fondling our balls carefree, and now there's a fucking pandemic lurking... surreal shit man.

I'm scared of this shit too, anyone that has older folks is probably feeling the same.

Fuck man, fuck fuck fuck.

Even when we beat this shit there will be economic consequences, which will indirectly result in more casualties in one way or another... this will not go away overnight.

RIP Conor's aunt. Condolences to the family.

What does dana the show must go on white think?
Terrible stuff.

Rough stuff for the Mcgregor family... Got a feeling we will all experience this or know someone that will...

RIP
I have elderly relatives and I am worried about them. It does not take much to overwhealm our healthcare system...

RIP

Stay safe out there people, stop panic buying and wash your hands

giphy.gif
giphy-downsized-large.gif

RIP.

This seems like suspect journalism. Conor posted a long statement about the virus. He then, in a separate paragraph, said his aunt died. I'm not sure these are related. There's almost no deaths (i think single digits) confirmed in Ireland from the virus.

Conor's Instagram said:
These photos are from a few days ago at a studio in Dublin’s City centre. I was to announce to the world my @properwhiskey donation to @Tunnel2Towers. A great day! A proud day, I brought my family with me to the studio. Sitting in the chair about to beam live to all the U.S morning talk shows, I get a phone call telling me that my lovely little auntie Anne had passed away. I couldn’t go live anymore. My poor little friendly loving auntie. My mother’s sister. This stupid fucking virus. What the fuck is happening. I took my family to bull island. Looked out at the sea. Took a deep breath. Thank fuck! Lord thank you
Stay tight people! We are all we got ❤️ Rest in Peace Anne Moore I love you

I don't know, is it clear from this post that his aunt died from the virus? Or is he just lamenting the death, and also the existence of the virus in the next sentence?

Not the first time something like this has happened and it won't be the last. At least this one there is a fighting chance unlike the bubonic plague.

This seems like suspect journalism. Conor posted a long statement about the virus. He then, in a separate paragraph, said his aunt died. I'm not sure these are related. There's almost no deaths (i think single digits) confirmed in Ireland from the virus.

I don't know, is it clear from this post that his aunt died from the virus? Or is he just lamenting the death, and also the existence of the virus in the next sentence?
Honestly if this is some fucked up PR stunt by Conor I am gonna be pissed.
Why the hell would you do that?

I thought there was a bug on my computer screen and I started scratching at the URL for this page. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back