⚰ Conor's Aunt Passes Away from illness (not corona like first thought)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be concise well wishes and prayers to everyone globally. I have very old grandparents and to some of you this is all just a joke. But nah man.

I’d love to RIP on Conor as always but this time I can’t.

RIP to his Aunt, be at peace.

I'm not sure what's going on. I am just skeptical. I'm curious as to why a virus that has a very small death rate is now causing wide spread fear over the flu which is by all means more deadly. Are you not curious? Do you not believe there is an agenda behind that? Sorry I am not a sheep and I question alot and think outside the box. You may take everything you're told at face value, I do not. E

Even if everything you stated about the virus is true do you not think the Gov(especially the US Gov) wouldn't use this opportunity to see how they could control the masses? Ffs my local apartment gym is closed and no one in hundreds of miles have had a case of this virus. This imo is being blown out of proportion.
For what it’s worth I have freinds in the medical industry spouting conspiracy theories 24/7. No joke they’re freaked the fuck out.

This seems like suspect journalism. Conor posted a long statement about the virus. He then, in a separate paragraph, said his aunt died. I'm not sure these are related. There's almost no deaths (i think single digits) confirmed in Ireland from the virus.

I don't know, is it clear from this post that his aunt died from the virus? Or is he just lamenting the death, and also the existence of the virus in the next sentence?

This is exactly what I took away from reading it. It doesn't state that she had it, and I think they would have made it overtly clear if it was confirmed. Regardless, it sucks that she died.

Ireland you amazing, amazing country. I believe we have this virus contained. And through this containment, we actually may have gone and contained them all.
The good habits we will have now gained from this wild covid-19 attack will see us too strong in future. Hand hygiene. Touching of own face hygiene. Consistent thorough cleaning of handled areas hygiene. What we should really be all doing anyway. I have always been on with my hand hygiene. But not enough. If I think of all the people approaching to shake hands and what not. I often get people say to me please I don’t want a picture, just let me shake your hand. And I’m like yes friend thank you. As it’s more efficient than taking a full picture. But it’s too careless. And too frequent. Touching my own hand to my face as well. Too unaware of the frequency I’d do it. Until now. I’d train my ass off, to the point of low immunity. It’s inevitable with the intensity of the training. The immune system will be tested. I would float around in this manner, and always end up catching little colds and flus. I feel bullet proof right now though! I’m switched on like a motherfucker now.
Stay vigilant on our personal hygiene people. And our personal space.
God speed to us all ❤️ We are not there yet but we are well on our way. On our way in a big way! To the people of the world. We will do this! We are doing this! It’s done. We did it. Congratulations! Oh And it’s summer time now too. Wow! Oh and Who am I fighting.
These photos are from a few days ago at a studio in Dublin’s City centre. I was to announce to the world my @properwhiskey donation to @Tunnel2Towers. A great day! A proud day, I brought my family with me to the studio. Sitting in the chair about to beam live to all the U.S morning talk shows, I get a phone call telling me that my lovely little auntie Anne had passed away. I couldn’t go live anymore. My poor little friendly loving auntie. My mother’s sister. This stupid fucking virus. What the fuck is happening. I took my family to bull island. Looked out at the sea. Took a deep breath. Thank fuck! Lord thank you
Stay tight people! We are all we got ❤️ Rest in Peace Anne Moore I love you

thanks for the update ts

if you believe the news we will all lose relatives to this thing. I hope not.

Very sad. RIP. What an effing nightmare. We’re gonna get many more of these stories. It’s gonna be a long hard ride

Sucks. I'd like to know on the age/health demographic she stands though if it truly does hit the elderly and people with compromised immune systems hard. I feel like us younger and healthier people can take it, but those people more susceptible to it are the ones that really need to stay out of the public for a while.

Honestly if this is some fucked up PR stunt by Conor I am gonna be pissed.
Why the hell would you do that?

Who knows, and i am a Mcg hater to the core but even he can't joke or used this as a promotion. i don't think this Covid thing can't be taken lightly.

We will all need to do our part and will have to absorb a bit of short term monetary and social pain here in order to protect the most vulnerable as well as our health and financial institutions from a long term disaster. That will mean some changes in lifestyle and behavior, canceling travel, and maybe staying home for a few weeks if you become sick or have been exposed to someone that is sick.

If this is too much of an inconvenience for you or you simply have a "fuck you got mine" mentality you are a piece of shit human being and don't deserve to be part of civilisation. If you don't believe it or think it is being overblown you are a moron and your ignorance is endangering others. Either way you are exactly what's wrong with society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back