Social ♕Rules of Engagement for the Wall♕

Would you approve of Trump using emergency powers to build his wall?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would have to be really stupid to donate to that..... nvm, those people voted for Trump,.

I really dont care if youre purple heart, I still wouldnt trust anyone with near 1 billion dollars. WTF? Trumptards are the dumbest shits on earth......

So far they have raised $4.3 million from 71,000 donations. That is around $60 per person.

This will actually be really interesting to follow. There is going to be a massive sum of money in that account, but there is no way for them to guarantee that it will actually be spent on a border wall (since that is obviously reliant on approval).

So what happens if it does not get approved? Where does all that money go?
Don't worry. We got this.

trumpfamily-0a0680e3-ea21-45c5-a9ad-c51fec63dffa.jpg

it'll be in good hands!

So if you donate money to the federal government how specifically do you get to dictate the terms on how it's spent?

Good way to show how bad people want that wall. I am guessing not so much if they have to pay for it directly

So if they dont raise the 1billion, what happens to the money? Do they keep it or what?
I dont think they have an idea of how complex is to build a wall on the border.
First good luck trying to build anything on native land.

So if it gets to 1 billion they now have 5% of the funding for the full wall.

Seems like its destined to failure.

I don't really mind there being a wall, cost/value is by far the biggest reason against. If some people feel like it's good value more power to them.

Be funny to see the federal government chuck in so that it reaches the target.

I donated just to piss libtards off

Loling good at you poor genders studies libbies thinking donating to this will "fleece" anyone. Stupid poor people

Is anyone really anti-wall as opposed to anti-paying-for-wall?

Is anyone really anti-wall as opposed to anti-paying-for-wall?

I have always been ok with the wall but for some reason having it done by Trump doesn’t sit well with me. I feel like it’s just something he can stand next to and say, look at what I did.

Not to mention he lied every day during the campaign about Mexico paying for it. My tax dollars get wasted on many things so it’s tough for me to get too upset about a wall

They should sell sponsorships, and let the general public or companies decorate a section of the wall kinda like dedicating a park bench to someone with a plaque. Make it fun for everyone.
This portion of the wall is brought to you by Applebee's and Goldline

HIlarious but I 100% support the idiots who want this paying for it. Good for them to step up.

How disappointed they will be if it reaches $1B and Trump treats it like the Trump Foundation donations with only 1 in 100 dollars or $10 Million being all that actually goes to the wall and the rest being wasted on contractors, special interests, etc.
That would still be an get return than if this was passed through the prestigious Clinton foundation.

This is better than the gofundme people started to make Kylie Jenner a billionaire.

That would still be an get return than if this was passed through the prestigious Clinton foundation.
The Clinton Foundation could learn how to be properly dirty from the Trump Foundation. They were beginners comparatively.

The Clinton Fuondation was all about buying access to Clintons but the Charity donation money that went into the Foundation was never reported to be used improperly. The Trump Foundation not only sold access to the Trumps but the charity dollars donated were used like the Trumps personal piggy bank. They literally are accused of stealing Charity dollars, on top. That is low, beyond low.

I think I might set up a go fund me campaign to tear down the wall just to stir the pot.

just-here-to-stir-the-pot-egenerator-r-memeg-20055820.png

What happened to Mexico was gonna pay?

now they have to use a gofundme???

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><45><45><45>

Trump supports and conservatives who accept a paltry $5 billion for "border security" are almost as dumb as the people donating to this.

Stupid as shit to donate to this. Even if it hypothetically hit it's goal, what do you think Congress is gonna do? Just push it through and start building? LOL.

Don't go throwing stones though, Libbes. You're still up by quite a large margin when it comes to donating to stupid GoFundMe causes.

Since we're talking about stones..

"This is an exact replica of the stone that David used to take down Goliath."

Still up?

<36>

<{outtahere}>

Yup sure..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back