Social ♕Rules of Engagement for the Wall♕

Would you approve of Trump using emergency powers to build his wall?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all we know, some of the people contributing are Mexican.

Whatever makes you sleep at night lol. You know what type of people are putting money in this gofundme account. SMH

Whatever makes you sleep at night lol. You know what type of people are putting money in this gofundme account. SMH
They should send checks signed to donald trump. just to make sure it gets spent wisely. he can be trusted with the money.

Although I applaud them for putting their money where their mouth is, there's no way they get close to what they need.

A purple heart recipient has opened up a Go Fund Me page to raise money for the border wall, and it raised more than $1 million in two days. The goal is $1 billion.

Wall scheme? The new pyramid scheme?
Fleece these sheep till there's nothing left lmao
<BirdieOwn>

I think you’re preaching to the wrong choir.

democratic-fundraising-midterm-elections-promo-1525305686072-facebookJumbo.png

Nah.

Fucking idiots. But then folks vote against their own interests to stick it to the other side so no wonder people are defending this.

A successful marriage is about compromise, government should be the same. Alas it’s all or nothing at the moment and as a result it’s the people who get fucked by those in power. But considering how some gobble up the bullshit and defend it then maybe they deserve to get fucked.

So far they have raised $4.3 million from 71,000 donations. That is around $60 per person.

This will actually be really interesting to follow. There is going to be a massive sum of money in that account, but there is no way for them to guarantee that it will actually be spent on a border wall (since that is obviously reliant on approval).

So what happens if it does not get approved? Where does all that money go?
Automated hunter killer drones that hunt by thermal and melanin levels. ;)

There are plenty of people who don't support their taxes going to organizations like planned parenthood and yet their taxes do in fact help subsidize them regardless of the individuals personal feelings on the matter.. The wall is no different.

What would actually be cool about this would be if (when) the Billion dollar goal isn't met the funding, currently just shy of 5 million, was donated to a disabled veterans charity

Anyone contributing a few bucks gets double with their money, send a message and support a patriot cause. I belive go fund me allows contingency plans such as that if a funding goal isn't met

Where does that money go? We know it won't go to a wall...so who gets it

A purple heart recipient has opened up a Go Fund Me page to raise money for the border wall, and it raised more than $1 million in two days. The goal is $1 billion.

Mexico started a go fund me page?

<{jackyeah}>

Why do you need proof?
do you want my receipt? Bank statements? Screenshots?
i would never donate to this shit bruh cmon.
learn how to separate quotes from your own damn post holy shit

What would actually be cool about this would be if (when) the Billion dollar goal isn't met the funding, currently just shy of 5 million, was donated to a disabled veterans charity

Anyone contributing a few bucks gets double with their money, send a message and support a patriot cause. I belive go fund me allows contingency plans such as that if a funding goal isn't met

It's probably too late for that at this point.

The irritating thing is, if this guy put up a "Raising Money For For Disabled Veterans" Go Fund Me, it wouldn't have gotten nearly the attention or the support for "The Wall".

Lol this is pathetic...

These are the same people chanting lock her up and Mexico will pay for the wall. Their blind loyalty to Imcompetent in Chief knows no bounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back