Social “UFC Champ” Jorge Masvidal paid ad by trump

oh believe I know to well ,what is going on. Look at what the dems did to Bernie again. Hillary dogging him on live tv sayimg nobody likes him. Bernie should have been the candidate not Joesph Biden. Are you in favor of three party system?
The primary was a disgrace. I don't know what the solution is, tbh. I just really don't think that Trump is part of the equation.

The primary was a disgrace. I don't know what the solution is, tbh. I just really don't think that Trump is part of the equation.
I don't either anymore. My only hope is we don't have anymore rioting and looting and killing with either party. Shits getting scary

He had some good lines, but politics isn't sports. And that type of thinking when it comes to actually solving problems like healthcare and the destruction of the environment is absolutely useless. This "superbowl"/"winning" talk is all good and great if the only thing that mattered in life is how much money you can make--rich people getting richer doesn't fix problems.

Florida Cubans are brain washed by their parents and grandparents. Anyone not Republican is a communist to them.

How can you be a grown man and unfollow a fucking fighter because he has different political views.

Grow the fuck up

The irony of the butthurt you have over someone unfollowing a fighter on social media is both palpable and hilarious.

Imagine a grown man getting mad about how another grown man manages their Twitter feed, lol.

nice smear campaign attacking his character

but if you actually listen to what he says, he is right

I don’t know if you’ve been paying attention but there has been a pattern in this country. Republicans take control and ruin the economy....Democrats take control and clean it up....rinse repeat. I started following politics in 1990 so that’s how far I’m going back. Clinton inherited a recession and a national deficit. He cleaned up the economy and left the country with a surplus. George W...ran it back into the ground...Obama inherited a recession and cleaned it up and left office with economy on an upward trajectory as far as jobs and growth. Trump....ran it into the ground mismanaging the pandemic. If Biden wins he inherits a recession and I bet you dollars to donuts he turns it around, eliminates the debt and creates more jobs than than Trump. Hopefully we won’t have to deal with republicans running it into the ground again because they have demonstrated they can’t be trusted with the car keys. I won’t hold my breath on that though.
Doesn't really matter either way since Democrats are still going to try to destroy the country whether they win or not.

What y’all think of trumps campaign using “UFC Champ” Jorge Masvidal as one of their main ads on YouTube?? Y’all think he gettin any cuts from ol Donny boy?

He literally said nothing of value. Just a bunch of buzz statements void of actual content that fire up the passions of the person who already gave his vote to Trump. Not sure what this will accomplish.

nice smear campaign attacking his character

but if you actually listen to what he says, he is right
lol he didn't say much.

"If you win super bowls, you don't fire the coach" Like, how is that applicable to the guy's political record? He is saying it with the presumption that Trump "won" but aside from winning the electoral college vote, he lost everything else. He lost the trade war with China, he lost more jobs than he created, he lost the support of his allies all around the world, and he was impeached by Congress. Oh, and under his watch, 210 000 Americans lost their lives due to his incompetence. Now there are some facts and figures senor Maszvidal forgot to mention.

lol he didn't say much.

"If you win super bowls, you don't fire the coach" Like, how is that applicable to the guy's political record? He is saying it with the presumption that Trump "won" but aside from winning the electoral college vote, he lost everything else. He lost the trade war with China, he lost more jobs than he created, he lost the support of his allies all around the world, and he was impeached by Congress. Oh, and under his watch, 210 000 Americans lost their lives due to his incompetence. Now there are some facts and figures senor Maszvidal forgot to mention.
sure do have to run alot of circles to get there
Trump won presidency=Trump is a winner, see how easy that is? no circles, no bias

BMF%20HP%20Hero.jpg

teddibiase_FI-1024x578.jpg

What y’all think of trumps campaign using “UFC Champ” Jorge Masvidal as one of their main ads on YouTube?? Y’all think he gettin any cuts from ol Donny boy?

is he a ufc champ or is he not a ufc champ? your use of quotes confounds me.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-ad-wealthy-angel-investor-tech-startups.html

Owner of 'struggling' bar featured in Joe Biden campaign ad is actually a millionaire tech 'angel investor' who SUPPORTED lockdown measures

<Dany07><{Heymansnicker}>

Now I see why you never come to the War Room. You wouldn't fit in very well. I recommended just staying in the Mayberry or the UFC forum bud.
Biden is a shitty candidate too, so what?

Does that mean Trump isn't completely full of shit? Nope, he's a fraud.

Back