Social “UFC Champ” Jorge Masvidal paid ad by trump

We need a Tito ad. Please, after what we've been through in 2020, we deserve this.

"I'm sitting here supporting Seronald Trump who has done an AWE-some job, so what? He's a black belt in getting the job done. I would like me to tell me the play by play of the China virus and how closing the border stopped the illness from spreading. Finally, I would like to congratulate Trump on being the best President of the night."

Last edited:
Colby right now
source.gif

This is offensive.

Masvidal is not a UFC champ.

He won a title fight in the ufc. Is it a weight class title? Nope, but it was still promoted, battled for, and won by Masvidal.

lolz @ claiming to not believe in something that you clearly believe in and just did.
<JagsKiddingMe>
Read my posts dummy. I said I unfollowed him because I don’t appreciate misinformation/propaganda constantly popping up on my feed. I still like him as a fighter but so long as he keeps spreading misinformation, he will remain unfollowed. Not surprised you chimed in Mr coronavirus denialist. Did you see the CDC report released today that said upon examination of deaths in 2015-2019 there have been 299,000 excess deaths in 2020. They are attributing 75% of those to Covid. It almost sounds like the death toll is accurate right? Now I’ll sit back and watch you attack the CDC a week after quoting them to support your argument. Lol fuckin clown.

Read my posts dummy. I said I unfollowed him because I don’t appreciate misinformation/propaganda constantly popping up on my feed. I still like him as a fighter but so long as he keeps spreading misinformation, he will remain unfollowed. Not surprised you chimed in Mr coronavirus denialist. Did you see the CDC report released today that said upon examination of deaths in 2015-2019 there have been 299,000 excess deaths in 2020. They are attributing 75% of those to Covid. It almost sounds like the death toll is accurate right? Now I’ll sit back and watch you attack the CDC a week after quoting them to support your argument. Lol fuckin clown.

if you don't appreciate misinformation and propaganda, why do you spout it so often?

No idea what you were trying to
The first line under 0-17 fatality rate confirms it’s bullshit. We already know there have been teenagers who died from Covid. So you either made that fake chart or got it from some right wing, Qanon, propaganda site. Try again kid. You suck at this by the way. Link me up to whoever made that chart. If it’s some social media rumor don’t waste my time. Link me up to the actual CDC, not some chart that says what the CDC says.

No idea what you were trying to

The first line under 0-17 fatality rate confirms it’s bullshit. We already know there have been teenagers who died from Covid. So you either made that fake chart or got it from some right wing, Qanon, propaganda site. Try again kid. You suck at this by the way. Link me up to whoever made that chart. If it’s some social media rumor don’t waste my time. Link me up to the actual CDC, not some chart that says what the CDC says.

...there's only 2 decimal digits, genius. ie: 99.999 gets rounded to 100.

learn math.

and lolz, the sources are IN the chart.

learn math.
I did a reverse image search on that graph and nothing came up. Either share the source or shut the fuck up. You like dodging all the pertinent questions. And show me where the CDC says in no uncertain terms that the seasonal flu has a higher fatality rate across all ages. Link me directly or shut up and quit wasting my time with propaganda. I won’t hold my breath. Now go scramble looking through social media for your fake charts.

I don't get how people think this country is great or still great or will be kept great? How fucking retarded or ignorant can you possibly be where a country with riots nationwide, record unemployment, an almost tanked economy, and god only knows what else is great, or if that's great why the fuck would he want it to be kept that way?

learn math.

and lolz, the sources are IN the chart.
Read the article, then the linked studies. You can't cure stupid so I don't have any faith it will help. But it's probably George Soros behind this right?

"The CDC published a new research paper conclusively stating that COVID-19 is deadlier than the flu.The CDC has now published an ample study that compared patients hospitalized due to the flu and COVID-19, the conclusions of which state that the coronavirus is five times deadlier than influenza. The death rate was significantly higher in the COVID-19 group, where 21% of patients died compared to only 3.8% for the influenza group. That’s a five times increase for coronavirus mortality compared to the flu. Moreover, hospitalization duration was almost three times longer for COVID-19 (average of 8.6 days) compared to the flu (average of 3 days)."

https://bgr.com/2020/10/21/coronavirus-death-rate-vs-flu-cdc-study/
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6942e3.htm?s_cid=mm6942e3_w#contribAff

didnt i just see a thread where someone bitched out about democrats using celebs...

I did a reverse image search on that graph and nothing came up. Either share the source or shut the fuck up. You like dodging all the pertinent questions. And show me where the CDC says in no uncertain terms that the seasonal flu has a higher fatality rate across all ages. Link me directly or shut up and quit wasting my time with propaganda. I won’t hold my breath. Now go scramble looking through social media for your fake charts.

LOOK at the bottom of the chart. see those urls? gee, i wonder if those are the 2 sources?

what an idiot.

Making himself look a complete fool but still a fan, I enjoy work in the cage over false promises from trained liars.

Like I said, I have no problem with people whose politics don’t line up with mine. It’s bullshit I don’t want to deal with. Jorge retweets all the president’s bullshit and I’m not interested in misinformation. He’s still one of my favorite fighters and I’m good with that.

Misinformation lmao

Definition of misinformation-liberals

Back