Social “UFC Champ” Jorge Masvidal paid ad by trump

No one ever accused Masvidal of being intelligent

Itès pretty amazing to me how completely unaware most people are. The narrative that the corporate wing of the Democrats is radical Left Wing is completely ridiculous.

Maybe because its "the radical leftwing" spearheading your charge. Turn to any channel you want and it lib this and lib that, almost shaming anyone who doesn't align the same. Media is all left propaganda without a hint of even a sliver of the truth. Completely disingenuous

It’s telling that the best celebrities Trump can get are Kid Rock, Scott Baio and a few UFC fighters only MMA fans will know. And their support is based on lies and bullshit.

Contrast that with Dems have have virtually the entire NBA (their biggest star being an outspoken Democrat), virtually all of Hollywood, virtually all of academia, etc.. I think it tells you who is on the right side of issues.

Playing by Donald Trump's own rules Jorge doesn't even belong in this country.

His father came here illegally. He was a drug dealer and murderer who went to prison.

So don't tell me Masvidal is an anchor baby? NO WAY...

These guys are using him just like the Russians. As soon as he loses it will be "I hated that dumbass, just used his dumbass for promotion. I don't look up to no one" yadayadayada.

Back