Social “UFC Champ” Jorge Masvidal paid ad by trump

tenor.gif

Colby nowhere to be seen. Trump needs that Latino vote..

i unfollowed jorge aready.
Same here. I don’t believe in unfollowing or throwing people away for having different political beliefs, but when you spew uneducated nonsense and misinformation it’s different. Jorge doesn’t even come across as if he’s educated about the policies he’s supporting. He just seems like a fanboy infatuated with Trump because he likes the way he talks.

Same here. I don’t believe in unfollowing or throwing people away for having different political beliefs, but when you spew uneducated nonsense and misinformation it’s different. Jorge doesn’t even come across as if he’s educated about the policies he’s supporting. He just seems like a fanboy infatuated with Trump because he likes the way he talks.

exactly. I don't think I ever have. this is a first for me.

Donald Dump has the political acumen of someone who's never been in a voting booth. Hes a walking cartoon who happens to be the face of my nation. Vote Biden and things will be in a better place ...even if it means the people around him doing it for him.

Disclaimer- I dont like mixing mma with politics and i don't mind a Republican at the head of the table - just not a criminal with the initials D.D. A one time post as we head into the final month of balloting.

This a friendly ad and just an " off the top of my head " production of stating the simple from your friendly neighborhood Franklin u.

It might not even be me as a few people have access to my sherdog sign in-

Back