“thank god that this fan base in MMA is so f—king stupid that they actually have made this possible”

“As an adult, you shrug that stuff off,” he said, “but I have nieces and nephews less than 10 years old that are exposed to this, and this is one of the things he has to pay for.”

I agree this fight is probably very dumb however, Paulie is the one that was spitting on Artem, saying he would spit on his grandma or something etc, he is the one going over the line not Artem.

The "brittle hands, no power" excuse is the exact same thing you idiots were saying about the Conor/Floyd fight. Just stop already. You people have no clue and are an emarrassment to the MMA community.
Thing is, they will fight in BK, "brittle" hands might be an issue.

They aren't. That image is from another promotion from years ago that has nothing to do with BKFC.

I hope not because if the “gloves” they use look anything like that then Paulie/BKFC truly would have bamboozled us.

The "brittle hands, no power" excuse is the exact same thing you idiots were saying about the Conor/Floyd fight. Just stop already. You people have no clue and are an emarrassment to the MMA community.

Did Floyd and McGregor fight in bare knuckle?! Holy shit batman when did I miss this?

From Mike Chiappetta of MmaFighting:

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/6/...aggi-is-coming-for-blood-money-and-an-apology

Some quotes:

“There’s no way realistically possible to have a fight this easy against a bum of this level unless there is a fan base this stupid.”

“As an adult, you shrug that stuff off,” he said, “but I have nieces and nephews less than 10 years old that are exposed to this, and this is one of the things he has to pay for.”

“I expect an apology and an admittance of the lies,” he said. “If I get that, there can be respect, no problem. We’re both men, and we should be up front as men. I’ve been nothing but up front. I think if there was mutual respect, he would admit all they did was lie and were hyping things. Then we could have respect and be cool about it. But if he keeps lying about it, I might beat his ass again after I’m done.”
Belongs in Striking Forum, under concern for Karate Stylist.

ADD: "On paper Malignaggi should breeze through Lobov." Paper MMA @ it's finest, alright.

Florida commission rules. Probably something Paulie new before signing the contract. It’s hard to believe the promotion wouldn’t know this before announcing their biggest fight
He totally NEW, yo.

I like Artem (GOAT After all) and would love to see him win, but I think Paulie pieces him up and it could even be quick and easy. Former boxing champion? C'mon...there is a large gap in skills here regardless of Artem's heart.

He's not wrong. There are many posters here who think Artem has a chance and are excited for this fight. Same ignorant people who thought Conor could beat Floyd.
Artem probably has no chance, but a man can dream.

He's not wrong. There are many posters here who think Artem has a chance and are excited for this fight. Same ignorant people who thought Conor could beat Floyd.
If Paulie breaks both of his hands hands and comes in injured....

He will probably still win.

Dammit.

He is just such a loudmouth douchebag that I want to see him get laid out.

In bareknuckle, Conor murders Floyd.

I like Artem now he is his own entity.

I came to MMA from boxing Paulie was an extremely skilled boxer. I think not having gloves is a huge difference though.

Quite simple really, if the odds are in Artem's favor I'm betting lots of money on Paulie.

Hopefully Paulie will be saying "it's only business" before the final bell rings.
War Artem.

Back