“thank god that this fan base in MMA is so f—king stupid that they actually have made this possible”

But are MMA fans actually watching this shit? If a former UFC guy is fighting, I'll read about it in the forums but wouldn't even waste my time watching it.

It has nothing to do with intelligence.
In fact I'd argue if it speaks to anyone's stupidity it is Paulie's for taking the fight. He risks his legacy being turned into an absolute joke for a payday. Artem on the other hand will make more money win or lose then he can make in MMA and is expected to lose the fight. If he wins boxing looks like shit.

And say what you want about artem but trex comes to bang. He'll get out boxed 100% but I don't see paulie getting the finish which means artem has a lot of opportunities to land a punch that could ruin paulie's legacy.

And here's the real funny part: Paulie thinks MMA fans will pay to see this fight. Casual fans of MMA don't really know artem or care. Conor casuals are not gonna buy any card Conor isn't headlining. So he's lining his pockets with boxing fan's money. Who is stupid again?

But are MMA fans actually watching this shit? If a former UFC guy is fighting, I'll read about it in the forums but wouldn't even waste my time watching it.

I’ll be watching.

Hoping for a similar outcome.

D4D88B0D-113E-46F7-AB46-5E231BD418DF.jpeg

I'm watching it. This shit is going to be hilarious no matter the winner

This dude was basically garbage as a boxer LOL.. Seven million belts in the sport, a sport where the top guys avoid everyone. Hope Artem takes him down and elbows him into submission.. Break the rules and fuck it.

This fight is going to be like Mayweather fighting Conor but worse. You're giving a professional boxer the chance to box a MMA fighter bareknuckle. That dont even sound fair lmao

Conor played this guy so fucking bad it's ridiculous

100%

Mma fans are retards

Look how many that picked Conor to beat Floyd and Artem to beat Paulie

And boxing fans are what? They put up with BS like this mess of a HW division. You got 3 top guys and it is like pulling teeth to get them to fight. AJ don't want to fight anyone good..

While it's true that MMA fans are stupid, I'm not sure why Pauli would be "thankful" that he's fallen so far to have to take bareknuckle fights with an mma fighter with a losing record.

Somebody needs to tell this moron that bareknuckle fighting isn't MMA. I don't know where he's getting MMA fans hate boxing or whatever bullshit he's claiming. I happen to like boxing...I just don't like whiny little bitches.

tenor.gif

That was actually some funny shit.

But man... I don't even want to imagine what he'll do if he loses... I mean he lost a sparring match to Conor and started spitting on murals n shit. God knows what he'll do if he gets beaten by Artem out of all people.

And boxing fans are what? They put up with BS like this mess of a HW division. You got 3 top guys and it is like pulling teeth to get them to fight. AJ don't want to fight anyone good..
What are you talking about? He just fought a guy with one decision loss that holds every belt but Deontay's WBC. He ain't ducking nobody. Them boys Fury and Deontay ducking Ruiz and Joshua hard.

If pro boxing ever meant anything, Pauli will run through Artem.

Back